My moldavite experience

Kurenai

Hi guys,
I am just dipping my toes into the world of crystals. Recently I bought myself a small piece of moldavite (the size of my pinky nail). I thought I'd write down my experience and see what others thought of it.

At first I felt some tingling sensation on my cheeks, no "moldavite flush" though. I did feel a bit of "heaviness" of the chest, and gradually a bit of teeth chattering (not serious, I felt as if I was going to though), and lastly, a feeling of removal (kind of like being depressed but more peaceful).

I am not sure if this is what other moldavite owners feel as well.

Several changes are happening in my life right now already -- I am not sure if it because of the moldavite though... However, I heard that moldavite brings changes hard and fast, and I think this might be taking place. The stone is famous for taking away old things that are no longer needed in our lives.

However, do moldavites also boost self-confidence? When I am put down, I don't get defensive or self-criticize. Instead I had the weirdest experience where a voice inside me started saying "I am beautiful, strong, confident, and smart."

elle_muse

I'm so excited that this stone has really outdone itself for you. I've read so many stories here about it, but it's so incredible that I remember the day you got it, and how much has happened since.

Not for the faint of heart, but you had the guts to start with such a powerful stone.

Looking forward to reading other experiences. I'm not ready for this stone, so I'll live vicariously through others! :laugh:

Padma

Kurenai, no moldavite studies have been added yet to the studies index - maybe you can be the one to study it? I did Alexandrite, garnet, Labradorite, and Super 7...

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=175866

You can check out other studies if you want to see how they went about it :) Also, please PM Hemera, who moderates the subforum on crystals, so she can add you to the study index!

I think it is quite amazing that it has worked so quickly for you! :D

@ Elle_Muse, you might actually want to try it - it is also known as "the marriage stone" and is said to remove all impediment from in between your soul mate or twin soul, and yourself! :)

elle_muse

@ Elle_Muse, you might actually want to try it - it is also known as "the marriage stone" and is said to remove all impediment from in between your soul mate or twin soul, and yourself! :)

I'll go straight after work!

thorhammer

When I handle moldavite I get a heady, dizzying rush and the world spins around me. I can't keep my balance when I'm holding it. It's not entirely unpleasant but it is very counter-productive! I don't dislike the stone but I find it too overwhelming to keep company with, which I find sad. Other stones that make themselves thoroughly unpleasant have a very different feel to me. This one just feels like it doesn't know its own strength.