Crystal trade

Briar Rose

I'm in for a trade, either crystal jewelry or just crystals.

We should pair off, make a list, and trade with someone either very far away, or someone in same countries. If we stick to a minimum # of crystals, or light weight jewelry, shipping should be VERY inexpensive.

We need a list maker, anyone want the job?

Mi-Shell

I have access to all kinds of semipreciouse stones and crystals and also would trade for books or decks...
The question is: who is loooooking for what: Can everyone put a "wish list" and a "have to trade" list???

I have handmade by me Jewellery between $ 8.00 and $1000.00 to TRADE for and all kinds of small semiprecious stone critters and beads and hand dug crystals that are 3 to 5 cm long single point quarz. I also have wolf fur and other fur to trade = small pieces for someone that needs something from his/ her Guardian/ Guide for a medicine pouch.....
I am looooooking for Magpie feathers and whatever neat crystals/ stones people have....(decks = check my profile)

Briar Rose

May I make a suggestion?:

Everyone who wants to be in the trade should type:

Yes, I want to trade. When we have an even amount of people, we can begin to make a list and trade off. Or type, yes I'll trade my crystal for "......".

So I'll start. Yes, I can trade crystals for crystals, or some crystal jewelry (stones and sterling) for The Aquarian Book if anyone has an extra copy.

How did the trade go for the Valentine's Day trade?

Satori

Yes I want to trade!!!

With Mi-Shell! LOL, just kidding.

I also make jewelry. I work at a meta shop doing readings so could get some stuff there, but I have a connection with a rock guy who does shows all over the place and have gotten my very best stones from him.

So, how is this going to work???

Someone put up a list of who is willing to trade, and let's get going.

Briar Rose

Okay, so here's who we have so far~

Peace_Pixie : Australia
Sharpchick : Arkansas
Mi-Shell : Canada
Kahlie :Holland
Elf : USA
Memries :Canada
HeavensVault :Massachuettes

If we pair off we need another person.

Alta

Clearly you can run this any way you wish, but why specific pairs? Is this a one-shot only thing?
Couldn't someone just open a thread saying what they have to trade and anyone who wants their item(s) could offer what they have in trade?
Just thinking aloud, but specific pairs seems rather restrictive to me.

Satori

Ah! Thanks Marion. I was getting caught up in the whole structured trade-gift exchange thingy. Wasn't thinking about it as in:

ISO: Bear Fetish

or

Turquoise and Silver Bracelet for Trade!!! Retail $60

Marion thanks for the slap up the side of the head!

Okay. Now I'm with you.

Is everyone hearing Marion here? We can have a crystal trading area!!!!! Start posting!!! I'm hongry!

ravenest

Can I play too please?

I did the t exchange and that was great. Can I suggest we go international as there is a greater range availible. Regards cost ... well ,I sent my tea sea mail 'cause I was broke ... it takes a long time but is a lot cheaper.

sharpchick

I'm thinking we will need photos of things offered for trade.

That will take me a little while - I have no digital camera but can get a regular one and get the photos developed on CD.

Mi-Shell

elf said:
With Mi-Shell! LOL, just kidding.

I also make jewelry. I work at a meta shop doing readings so could get some stuff there, but I have a connection with a rock guy who does shows all over the place and have gotten my very best stones from him.

So, how is this going to work???

Someone put up a list of who is willing to trade, and let's get going.

Hi Elf!
Oh! I am flattered!!!! (turning red like a bead...)
What could you want/ wish for that I might have???????