Army Tarot

rnaroundsue

Hope this is better, I didnt even realize that I had uploaded in the wrong format.

Attachments

• 3 of MC.jpg
    3 of MC.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 4 of Army.jpg
    4 of Army.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 13 - Soldiers Memorial.jpg
    13 - Soldiers Memorial.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 114

rnaroundsue

I was informed that I forgot about the Coast Guard... So for any and all "Coasties" out there, I hope you like it

Attachments

• Q of Navy.jpg
    Q of Navy.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 112

Debra

Now I can see them! What a great idea.

*ahem* Coast Guard controversy (I'm stayin' out of it): Husband says they are not part of the military; they fall under the Dept. of Homeland Security and aren't bound by the UCMJ.

Do you think you'll be able to read with these cards, when you finish?

Stay warm & safe, Sue.

rnaroundsue

While that may be true, Im still going to give them their credit. Ive been working on cards lately, and changing fonts, and really liking where the deck is going. I have some ideas of some pictures that Im going to take for some of the cards, but just have to wait until I go back to work to get them.

rnaroundsue

Some work that I have done on the deck. Ive changed some of the ones, I have done, and completely changed the font.

Attachments

• 7- Chariot.jpg
    7- Chariot.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 113
  • K of Air Force.jpg
    K of Air Force.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Q of MC.jpg
    Q of MC.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 5 of Army.jpg
    5 of Army.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 103

rnaroundsue

So I have finally begun to print out the cards that I have completed so far. I deceided to print them on blank postcards/ notecards. and then laminated them. This works out better then using any blank cards because this way if I mess something up I have plenty of extra supplies, plus it was cheaper as I can get 200 postcards for 15 dollars. I still have to round out the corners of the laminate and maybe print out anothe rone due to a cutting error. The printed cards have been posted to my picasa album at http://www.picasaweb.google.com/rnaroundsue82. Please feel free to take a look and let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy.