The Poor Man's Therapist

Cicero

Glad it's helping more people out there!

Spiritualized

Love this! I will definatly be using it!

bjean

Thanks Cicero for this spread. It reminds me of a book I once read entitled The 69 Cent Therapist, meaning you can cure your own problems by journaling in a 69 cent notebook.

hunter

Nicely done! Thanks!

DaughterOfDanu

Much appreciated spread. Used it for a personal reading, really highlighted the issues. I'll keep this spread close to bring clarity to whats going on in my life!

pacificwaters

Had never tried anything other than the traditional spreads, but reading the compliments mentioned here, I am sure I will try this to see how it works for me....

I have chalked it down...Thanks...

Zechariah13

Question:
As one who almost always uses reversals, would you perscribe reading reversals appearing in the "But the good news is..." position in a more positive light than their reversed meaning might say? Just curious, as many people here tend to not use or design for reversals

Minotauro

Question:
As one who almost always uses reversals, would you perscribe reading reversals appearing in the "But the good news is..." position in a more positive light than their reversed meaning might say? Just curious, as many people here tend to not use or design for reversals
this is a little off topic , and maybe you should make a thread about it , as it wouldntjust concern this spread
BUT

I've found cards arent ussualy read as upright good reversed bad

it's the same as with for example the devil card in a " good news" could be pleasure or "getting lucky"

or the tower could be finally seeing the thruth , breaking down the walls that keep you trapped etc

and with for example a reversed fool in a positive light , could be being cautious , thinking before acting, learning from past mistakes , thinking ahead of time , or the empress reversed in a positive light could be , " not being a mama's boy anymore" or not being a smothering mother or any other numbr of things.

as I ussualy read reversals when they come up , and like spreads wich use positive and negative of a sittuation.

at least that's how I see it , but if you're uncertain you should start a new thread, so the more experienced readers can chip in too :) I only saw this by chance

I think the OP doesnt hang around here anymore , only 90 posts , and this is a 2009 thread right?

anyway Im glad you brought this thread back up , it seems like an interesting spread.
I might try it tonight

Amanda

Question:

My opinion is that it is possible to get a positive message from a reversed card; that was my primary reading style before I got so involved on this site. Just go with your gut if you get one there.