• Selenite

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Sugilite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peridot

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Chronata

I have way too many favorites...hard to narrow it down.

But in the end I chose OPAL

It's changeable, and extraordinary, and can be flashy or subtle. It comes in different colors, and different forms (my favorite is boulder opal...where the little bits of fire peek out from an ordinary looking rock)
It has many interesting legends associated with it...including silly superstitions about it being bad luck (thank you Victorian diamond exchange!) and I love how affordable and beautiful it is.

(To an extent I also love moonstone, Labrodorite and citrine)

thinbuddha

I selected Quartz - other for clear Quartz crystals. I just find clear quartz crystals so magical and beautiful but also like other variations such as smokey Quartz and Amethyst.

I couldn't have said it better myself other than to add that I love NATURAL quartz with inclusions. There are some spheres that I have that have too many inclusions, and some others that have too few. But I have a couple that hit the sweet spot of being nearly perfect.

Wendywu

Yep - another for natural quartz here. As it comes, rough, and not cut/polished at all. Certainly not wire wrapped. Hate it when that's done to a stone I love, I always feel like it traps the stone. I like them free, and wild. And then when you feel them, it's the raw power of it that comes in with a whoosh and just floods you. And I get that most of all with natural, rough quartz points.

Aerin

Diamond just because:

I associate it with my marriage :)

It is so INCREDIBLE that such an amazing gem is made from the same stuff that is used for pencils and also that is part of us. Carbon is intriguing stuff.

I love lapis lazuli too but not with any emotional attachment. It's the colour.

Sword King

I'm going with my only crystal (so far) - moonstone. When the light strikes it just right, it glows this luminescent blue that hints at the energy it can retain.

I'm looking forward to charging it under the next full moon and seeing that blue light from its primal source.

Dusk Till Dawn

Not listed, Sugilite. Love the color range on my Necklaces. I even had to get a Back up necklace. LOL!
It seems to calm me down, people are nicer when I wear it.

Dusk Till Dawn

I'm going with my only crystal (so far) - moonstone. When the light strikes it just right, it glows this luminescent blue that hints at the energy it can retain.

I'm looking forward to charging it under the next full moon and seeing that blue light from its primal source.

I did re-charge mine, when that special Moon was a few months ago. You should try to take a nap with it then, watch what happens.

janie144

Its so difficult to choose just one, I opted for flourite I think its my favourite but I may come back tomorrow and edit this post :D

autumn star

It was so hard to choose ....

but in the end I chose Labradorite. This is because I love how it can look like a dull grey stone until it hits the light and then you get the flash of iridesent color. I find it to be a protective, strengthening and grounding stone and good for seeing through appearances and getting to the heart of a situation. I always sleep with some under my pillow.

Other favorites - rose quartz, clear quartz (I like using the combination of Labradorite, rose quartz and clear quartz). Jade and fluorite

Debra

Turquoise. It's earthy and ethereal both.