Moon Card: needing a bit of help

PinkyPinkstarDoll

The Moon

The moon has an infinity of interpretations for it is the moon after all. In my experience to be able to understand the moon better you must go within yourself, pay close attention to the cards surrounding the moon card as it will give you clue if it is in a destructive energy or on a intuitive energy. I am a magick worker as well so i have a very deep connection when the moon comes up it speaks of volumes and evolving to me so again look close at the neighboring cards. Example if i'm doing a working and that card comes out it speaks of night magick, if its in my near future position and say positive cards surround it, it speaks about powerful intuitive energies at my peak also moon, emotions, moon is female energy, passive so if trying to achieve you will manifest quicker with doing meditation, visualization and at night for before you go to bed it is in your minds eye and in sleeping state/ subconscious you are allowing your mind to do the work for you kicking it in high gear. Also your retention is best at night if doing research or studying. I hope this is of help and broadens your perception of the major arcana "the moon"
Also i do want to mention i am a tarot reader and on my channel i do general readings, to those who say when doing general readings it is not accurate i disagree. When you listen to your sun sign, moon sign and rising the message comes clear not everything will resonate in that i agree but when looking at all three signs the picture for your narrowed message comes loud and clear. ;) Blessings