*ATTENTION" Doreen Virtue fans, found decks

reall

fairy tarot doreen virtue

I just checked my fav bookstore/above/ and was surprised to see fairy tarot available!:))
but it's publication date is same as on amazon 20 october!:)) hm,,,

edit I just find a rev someone posted on youtube 2days ago!^^:)) http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Adxo66I8q4

Aunty Anthea

My order for Fairy Tarot Cards from Amazon.co.uk

This title has not yet been released
You purchased this item on 7 Sep 2015 delivery 20 Oct 2015

Are some shops selling copies NOT the real thing :confused:

In England we have a great many counterfeit items on sale and there would be a lot of money to be made selling these cards due to Doreen Virtue popularity

journeyinghome

I think reall may be referring to Bookdepository because of the link in Celtictarot's post (they are showing it as in stock).

Review decks often go out early :) And sometimes decks do get released for sale early too.

Aeric

What are the suit names for the Fairy deck?

Angel: Earth, Air, Fire, Water
Archangel: Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Ariel
Guardian: Action, Emotion, Thought, Abundance

Aunty Anthea

I think reall may be referring to Bookdepository because of the link in Celtictarot's post (they are showing it as in stock).

Review decks often go out early :) And sometimes decks do get released for sale early too.

Thank you journeyinghome :)

I hope you are right because in the UK counterfeiting is a very serious problem, everything from washing-up liquid to ultra expensive watches are counterfeited and sold here :(

reall

Yep! I was refering to BD! never know there could be fake?x.x but is it possible to get fake before original ?x.x

btw Video looks legit! I like! link added in 1 post! :))
suits are seasons: Summer Spring Winter Autumn!
and courts are princes & princesses n Queens & Kings!
like all cards so far much better illustrator!

my only remarks is summer n spring should have yellow & orange/red bg or something like that!^^:))
& glitters that stay on cards! like CH did with RW! lolz

Emily

My order for Fairy Tarot Cards from Amazon.co.uk

This title has not yet been released
You purchased this item on 7 Sep 2015 delivery 20 Oct 2015

Are some shops selling copies NOT the real thing :confused:

In England we have a great many counterfeit items on sale and there would be a lot of money to be made selling these cards due to Doreen Virtue popularity

Amazon are really bad for not keeping to their release dates - I had the Mini Centennial on order from them and even when it was released, they still didn't show it as available. Book Depository always have the decks available as soon as they are released.

Aunty Anthea

Amazon are really bad for not keeping to their release dates - I had the Mini Centennial on order from them and even when it was released, they still didn't show it as available. Book Depository always have the decks available as soon as they are released.

Oddly enough the Book Depositary also says the same release date as Amazon :bugeyed:

Fairy Tarot Cards Doreen Virtue 20 Oct 2015

Glad I am getting mine through Amazon :)

I would suggest that people do not rush to buy this deck, and when they do buy it they should do so from either Amazon or the book Depositary ;)

JylliM

I was just in my local Big W and there were half a dozen Fairy Tarots. $20AUD. Didn't buy one but I'm thinking about going over to the dark side and getting my first Doreen Virtue deck!