*Greenwood Alert*

Madame Squee

Well, I bought my Greenwood last month and haven't regretted it for a minute! I got tired of waiting around for a miracle to happen, like finding it in a used bookstore for $14.95, and took the plunge! I decided if I abstain from one deck a month next year, it's paid for!!! :D

I don't know why this deck went out of print, but I truly wish someone would reissue it -- I would stock up! :laugh:

Congratulations and Happy Solstice, HearthCricket!!!

:heart:
c.s.

firefrost

Oh, trust me, if I have the money at the right time a Greenwood deck will become mine and the world will hear me cheering! :D

ZenMusic

I now have 4 copies of the Greenwood (had 5, but I just sold one, but now regret it), my first was early this year;; new, on ebay $150.00.. since then I found one for $15.00 new in half/price books, one $45 new in a newage store, and most recently one slightly used one in mint condition ($110)...all with boxes, books and Wheel diagram..

I use this deck every day and am afraid it will never be reprinted so .. I will continue to pick up any that cross my path for less than $150 if new... ebay seems to have dried up.. after a flury of them in the summer and fall

(I also collect different versions of the Thoth, I have 12 of those currently)

tapestry

This sounds like it must be the Holy Grail of tarot!!! Now I *must* possess it!!! argh!!! Hadn't really given the Greenwood much thought until reading this thread!!!

(you guys are merciless)

I'm gonna make it my mission to find it somewhere cheap in some forgotten little book store....don't wait up for me! :) hehehehe