Anybody ever have weird experiences with Moldavite?

All Is One

DancinBear sent me a piece of it. I'm not sure I'm up for all of this intensity. I read through the thread and I think I'll keep it with my other precious minerals for now!

morticia monroe

Heather Daffodil said:
I gotta try this stone. Anyone have a good source for getting a pendant or something made of this Moldavite? I think it may actually be a help to me at the present time.

You have a PM

rosebud_a320

juju lazuli said:
I picked up a small piece yesterday as I was very intrigued by the comments on this thread. I held it while meditating and didn't really feel anything different.....and then I realized that I was feeling very dizzy and nauseated!

I felt just a bit sick the rest of the day, even though I put it down.

I didn't enjoy the feeling, but I'm thinking that perhaps I should continue to work with it and see if this passes. Perhaps it's working on some issues that I need to get rid of?

Yes this is exactly how I felt for the first week, I just wore my Moldavite on and off, then gradually the side effects wore off and I could keep it on for longer periods of time.
Now its strange as it feels like a second skin, my other necklaces are being neglected....I just miss it when its not there.
If someone was to ask how I feel now this minute whilst wearing the Moldavite I would say no different than normal, no amazing happenings.....yet if I compare the person I was 1 1/5 months ago to myself now, there is a huge difference. I feel like I am slowly releasing emotional baggage I have carried for years, no Tarot 'Tower' dramatics, I just seemed to have woken up one day and changed my thinking patterns.

A lovely feeling :)

entropy

How big does the crystal have to be to have impact?

clearcat

entropy said:
How big does the crystal have to be to have impact?

I've /heard/ that sometimes even tiny pieces can have large power to them and that bigger isn't always better.

I've personally been curious about this crystal for a couple months - but wary to go off and buy. I've also heard a bit too much about people touting recycled broken green glass as the real thing. :(

entropy

Clearcat - I just bought a ring off e-bay... I'm terribly curious, but I'm also a little concerned that it might be glass. I'm not sure how you'd tell the difference...

Netzach

I have a friend who runs a crystal shop. He is extremely knowledgeable about crystals and what they can do. And he won't stock Moldavite. Very occasionally he will get a piece in for someone who he's absolutely certain is spiritually developed enough to cope with it and use it . . . but otherwise his advice is avoid it. He says it takes you down into the dark area of your being and, if you don't know how to deal with it, there can be problems.

Alissa

I have several pieces, but maybe it's just me... they don't do much of anything for me. I do enjoy them, but I don't notice much internal/emotional/energetic change when I'm wearing my moldavite and when I'm not.

No vibrant astral energy, no changes in dreams, no startling psychic flashes, nada. I really wish I got more outta it. :( I bought them with the hope they would take me to another level, but....

I am still attached to my pieces though. Maybe I'll start wearing my moldavite pendant again once the baby is old enough not to tear off necklaces. I have a necklace that's a small chunk (raw) and I have a large chunk of museum quality (also raw and unpolished/untumbled) that's shaped like a finger. I like to hold it. I just makes me happy the same as a good crystal might.

But no visionary stuff for me.... (sigh)