10 of swords and judgement

Chiron1122

Hi, all,

It is about a love reading regarding ex lover. The whole combination was
10 of swords and judgement.

Last two cards came out twice in readings for this guy so i figured their message is the most important.
So, my thoughts are that the separation is a permanent one, no chance of reconciliation, a decision made and followed through with a determination. Usually i read judgement as maybe more spiritual wake up call, as a new way of seeing things, realising things that you never did before but with the 10 of swords is it possible that judgement just reinforce the negative aspect of the 10?

I would be thankful of your thoughts.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Hi Chrion1122, please check your PMs.

tarotmka

I don't know the whole situation, but those two cards together scream let it go, to me. The Ten of Swords is an overkill. It is ended and maybe painfully so. If Ten/Swords is how it ended, followed by Judgment, then it really needed to end and it needs to be layed to rest.

Chiron1122

The question was - what does he want to happen in our relations considering he ended it and it was me who tried so hard to reconcile?
I guess he just want to let it all go.

werewolfmoon

The question was - what does he want to happen in our relations considering he ended it and it was me who tried so hard to reconcile?
I guess he just want to let it all go.

It's over, let it and him go and move on. Justice has been done, the scales have been weighed and now is the darkest hour before dawn, Im feeling poetic today :)

Chiron1122

let it and him go and move on.

It`s been 3 years now. I can`t explain why but i just cannot let go and move on. Just can`t. I am almost sure i will be in that limbo for the rest of my life.

Justice done? I really do not think so...

Darkest hour - i hope from the bottom of my hear that darkerst years will be soon gone but i doubt it considering my unability and unwillingness to move on.

thanks!

werewolfmoon

If its any consolation my partner of 23 years left 18 months ago and Ive had a hard time letting him go, its a tough process. I recently had a course of hypnotherapy for what I thought was an unrelated matter and it really helped me with the problem and oddly letting go of my ex as well. It was a hard and painful process but the rewards have been worth it plus I get on better with my ex now.

LeFou

10 of Swords - It's of course been "over" for a good while.
Judgement - The end of one era, the beginning of another.

Taken together, "Sins of the past must be forgiven." Judgement is decision time.

ana luisa

I know how you must feel but as far as the cards go, the 10 of swords is the card saying that no matter what/how/how long you try, it is really over. Now, the Judgement , to me is about you looking around, coming out of your protective box (past memories, not wanting to come out into the world) and to realize that others also went through severe heartaches (they are the other people in the card also coming out of their boxes). They are all listening to the call for action, for a new beginning. Why shouldn't you ? :)
Besides, if you add the cards , you get the Empress meaning you wouldn't have difficulty finding a person who liked you and found you attractive.

Chiron1122

You know, people....everytime when i got that desperate i consult the Tarot. In last months i started thinking that this separation took it all - my friends /he started dating a friend of mine and thus the whole friend circle was damaged/, my hope and faith for a family /because i am 31 and he was my first relationship/, i even think to some extent part of me also died with this relationship, the happy part maybe. And so everytime when i ask about him and i post here and get your opinions on the cards but accompanied with comfort....even for a while i really feel better.
I do not know at this point if i would ever go out from the dark, from the rut and this stuck situation but please know that this forum is a lot more than a Tarot forum. And i thank you.