10 of swords as "good things happening right now" ???

coyoteblack

one meaning I just learned of 10 of swords ( from the tarot studio) is a willingness to except things for what they are you are making the ultimite surrender and acknowledging your emotions.

so in that position it could mean surrender and stop fighting and you will learn to except things for what they are

poivre

"Good things happening right now"
10 Swords

It's all in your mind!
Your driving yourself crazy with your ideas.
Mental confusion because there's too
much mind chatter.
See, nothing to worry about! :)
Your too busy with your mind, find focus.

Don't know if this is right, but just thought I'd post! :)

Elven

If you have a mind to see it - there is a slither of light piercing the darkness - this is about a new day dawning, release from being 'immobile' - you can get up now - (from the pits ;)) you are no longer pinned in the position you have been in - its time to get back on your feet, stretch away the old, and turn towards the sunshine - warmth, sustanence and recovery are possible now and a new path awaits :)

Blessings Elven x

jayem

ever read/seen Fight Club?
you cant rise to your ultimate self until you reach rock bottom.

wytchwood

I love that film, always meant to get around to reading the book. It spoke to me the part about needing to let what does not matter truly slide. I think it's a Hanged Man thing if voluntary, a Tower thing if involuntary. I have been rock bottom and lost everything, and that's where you taste true freedom: when there is nothing left to lose. So yes, in that sense, a true disaster can turn out to be the best thing that ever happened.

Zoe

Moonbow

Decisions made and finalised, worries over.

Although I see this from a Marseilles perspective, but still I think that is how I would generally read it, not having other surrounding cards to go by.