What Tarot/Oracle Universe would you want to inhabit?

MissChiff

The Tarot of the Old Path...The Vampire Tarot...The Alice Tarot...probably countless others

Metafizzypop

The Steampunk Tarot: Wisdom from the Gods of the Machine. By the Matthews' people. I think it has the best realized universe I've seen in a tarot deck, and it's gorgeous. Lots of tech, and all of it is arty and ornate. Just fabulous.

uraszz

So this is my question for you all, What Tarot/Oracle deck(s) would you want to live in and why?
What is it about imagery that carries you away?
What characters would you want to hang out with?
What would you be doing?
What card would mostly depict your actions carrying on in the deck?(mischief, conquering, fighting battles, loving, making crafts, being a lady of the house?)
Why do you pick this little miniature world to escape too, if only for a moment?

Definitely The Fountain Tarot! Because there's so much light and peace within the cards, something I'm constantly searching for these days. It has such an expansive and infinite space

9 of Cups for sure. The sincerity in his smile is just something else. When I first saw the card ı said "I want to have tea with this guy!" lol here's a link https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/d0/32/45/d032454916b103cadafabc389e0bf35a.jpg

I see myself as the Hierophant opening the box of Primordial Truths (I'm also a Tauras so yay!)

Apart from the Hierophant I think I'd bee seen walking through the Forest like in the Hermit Card because I'm a sucker for nature and getting lost

It offers everything I'm looking for that's why I'd like to go there and in a way I think I do, everytime I read with the cards they suck me into their world

Sincerely

-uraszz

baconwaffles

The Wildwood tarot, it is beautiful and going back to nature, the basics, simplicity. The Pagan Otherworlds for the same reason. And just beacause I love Marseille decks, The Spanish tarot seems like a fun, quirky, medieval world to inhabit. The colors are warm and vibrant.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

baconwaffles

Ooh and the new english magic tarot looks very interesting, a very interesting world to live in indeed, full of magic and curiosity.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk