What Tarot/Oracle Universe would you want to inhabit?

Morwenna

Great question!

So many decks... I think I'd like to visit most of them but not necessarily live in any of them. But a few stand out.

In some moods I want to explore the legendary British landscape of the Arthurian. It really draws me. But I'd be looking for someplace cozy afterwards!

For cozy, give me the Victorian Fairy world! I've always wondered what it would be like to be that small and interact with standard-size nature. In this deck I'd be in a whole community! I love it love it love it! And I want to make friends with that beekeeper in Strength; what a role model she is, how many tales she must have to tell! And I want to spend time with the hermit in his book-tree-tower. I want to spend time with almost all the folk there!

Overall, I like the world of the Arcus Arcanum. It has a lovely detailed mix of the civilized and the wild, the rustic and the noble. In that deck, though, I want to live in Cups-land: civilized and sociable and comfortable.

I'm pretty fond of the Anna K too, at least for an extended visit.

Barleywine

I'm pretty fond of the Anna K too, at least for an extended visit.

The Anna K sounds good to me. I like what comes across as the cheerful lustiness of all the "lived in" faces and bodies, warts and all.

Zephyros

I don't even have the deck, but it would be the Tildwyck for me. It would start out dingy and dusty, but there's nothing a good sweeping and tidying up couldn't accomplish! It's a lovely home, just screaming for some attention, life and noise animating it.

Kalisti

The Sidhe tarot. I'd like to live with fairies :)

Mystical cats - I'd like to be in a cat world :)

Hah! Mysical Cats was the first deck that sprung to my mind!

danieljuk

The Tarot of 1001 Nights universe sounds gorgeous, it is enabling me to want to get it now :)

I really love the Wild Unknown tarot but the world it's set in seems so dark with just some colour in the cards. I don't think it's a universe which I would like to live in although love the cards.

I think I really love the cards with lush, extravagant, vibrant, busy universes!

The Pearls of Wisdom universe would be gorgeous to go in with the beautiful flowers and Caribbean influenced scents and fauna. Flowing water and wildlife.

I know the people are so miserable in the cards but the world of the Klimt Tarot, my sun sign is ruled by Venus. I want the extravagant and flamboyant beauty :D gold leaf and beautiful things everywhere! So materialistic ;)

Or the opposite of that the world of the Wildwood Tarot, very Wiccan, very natural, beautiful nature.

The universe of the Gay Tarot with the variety of handsome men and it has modern things on the cards, so there would be a computer to access AT! you have to think about these things :D

I would like to live in RWS as well, I think the 4 of Wands is my fave scene to live in as a universe with a celebration and the nice structure for the party or wedding or whatever is going on :thumbsup:

Citrin

The Starchild Tarot! :) I'd totally sit in the beautiful landscape, meditating, perhaps with some of the interesting people living there (The Empress from the Akashic!), and go pet The Chariot haha! ;) I looove the colors of the Starchild so it would feel so soothing being there.

RavenLuna

The Wildwood is the one tarot world that really calls to me. First port of call would be visiting the Seer. I just trimmed my deck right down (I had left the titles on previously), so turning over a card really is like visiting that world.

I know it's an oracle, but the Green Man Tree Oracle world would be amazing to see. The stories those Green Men could tell!

Cheppinthewep

Some of my favorite decks are ones I would not want to live in, or possibly even visit - Hermetic or Revelations for example. I would be a little too far out of my element for comfort.

I'd love to live in the tarot of the Moon Garden. The bright, forest colors and the dark skyline really pop out at me, the inhabitants all seem friendly, and there's a few appealing fairy tale-esque castles in the backgrounds. The Prisma Visions deck draws me in the wide, expansive landscapes. It looks like a fantastic place to live in some seclusion.

Madrigal

Tarot of the Hidden Realm is the first one that sprang to mind. All those muted colors, the refined magic of the earth realm, the soulful fae, the attention to and appreciation of a kind of organic beauty. It looks quiet and peaceful. And removed, of course, being a hidden realm.