Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 269 : September 24 - September 30

Madame Squee

Enjoy the road trip, AJ! :love:

Hey VG, please sign me up with the Noblet TdM (Peterson) and STS Lenormand. Thank you. :heart::heart:

Scarlet Woodland

Have a good time AJ :)

I'm still enjoying the Les Vampires/Halloween Oracle and Halloween Tarot. May add in a second tarot deck as I have the week off (woohoo!) but haven't decided which yet. Always have trouble letting go of the Halloween Tarot once I've started :D

DaughterOfDanu

Since it's the first week of fall I'm going to be working with the Green Witch Tarot and the Wisdom of Avalon Oracle. They give me a very fall vibe and I need a break from the heavier decks I've been working with :)

RiverRunsDeep

Eeek! I never thought I would say this, but the decks I chose this week are simply too dark! Tarot of Curiosities and Oracle of Shadows are an excellent pairing for a dark and stormy night, or for shadow work, but they don't have the happy "Halloween" vibe I was hoping for. I am already terribly depressed, so I feel like the cards are dragging me deeper into a downward spiral. :( I think I will put the decks away for now, and choose something lighter for next week.