The Dark Angels Tarot

Queen of Disks

I am still not sure if I want this or not. I might get this if I see it, but I haven't seen any cards yet that grab me so to speak.

gregory

Queen of Disks said:
I am still not sure if I want this or not. I might get this if I see it, but I haven't seen any cards yet that grab me so to speak.
If you buy it, then you can see !!!

Oops - I was thinking this was the enabling thread..... :D

Hemera

Queen of Disks said:
but I haven't seen any cards yet that grab me so to speak.
The Sun has really grabbed me so I don´t think I need to see any other cards.

Hemera

This deck is now available at Alidastore.
I just ordered my copy :p Wo-hoo :party:

Aerin

Hemera said:
The Sun has really grabbed me so I don´t think I need to see any other cards.

That's just about my favourite card too.

I'm so glad you are getting the deck.

Altena

Shade said:
In my defense my Avatar is not an angel; it's Lord Azure from the computer game King's Quest V.

The Winged Ones are from King's Quest VI, not King's Quest V. Prince Alexander ventures into the catacombs to save lady Celeste from the Minotaur. Sorry, couldn't resist a bit of nitpicking. Greetings from a massive King's Quest addict :D

Anyways, this deck is currently very close to the top of my pre-order list. Oh, that's right....I just pre-ordered it from Amazon US together with the Shaman Tarot. When will this splurge end? :rolleyes:

OctoberGwen

Are there scans of the complete deck anywhere yet, does anyone know? (I've read through this thread before and don't recall seeing it.)

gregory

No - and what do you mean "yet" ? :D

LS TRIES not to have that happen; there aren't very many of theirs out in the wild. It IS breach of copyright when they are posted.....

OctoberGwen

gregory said:
No - and what do you mean "yet" ? :D

LS TRIES not to have that happen; there aren't very many of theirs out in the wild. It IS breach of copyright when they are posted.....
My bad. LS doesn't post pics of all their decks anywhere, then?

gregory

Nope. Any PARTICULAR card you need to see ? I COULD scan a few tomorrow....