"Master of My Domain"

kabang

evelone said:
kabang - Review the wording on your contract: is it that you can only BUY one deck, or only GET one deck. Husbands are sticklers sometimes about little things like that.

Verbal contract only, so I could always make the argument. Good point though.

Libra8ca

My last card purchase was 2 days ago for two Lenormand decks... but what is even worse I bought a whole bunch of other stuff last weekend; total was about $300 :bugeyed:
All of this despite the fact that I'm currently saving money for another car as I fear my current one won't last much longer; I've almost reached my goal but I still hate spending so much money at once.

DaughterOfDanu

GryffinSong said:
I ordered the Ferret Tarot late last night, less than 24 hours ago. :)
If you own Ferrets, you'll find the card art is eerily like the real deal. (Owner of 3 ferrets)
The Ferret Tarot was bought by my boyfriend and should be in my hands around Christmas along with a mystery oracle from my best friend.

It has been... 2 weeks exactly since I received my last order. 2 weeks and 2 days since I actually ordered anything divinationwise. And YES I'm aching. But I have to be good and wait until Christmas. Hm... Maybe I can slip in one tarot/oracle deck before...

BlueDragonfly

Rasa said:
Bluedragonfly, your logic seems pretty sound to me. ;)
I know! :D It'll help fill the little box, too, meaning economical usage of space in shipping(less wasted packaging). I'm just so danged practical! :laugh:

MrAndrewJ

It's been about a month and a half for me. The first 60 pages in the Tarot of the Vampyres companion book gave me a lot to chew on. I'm more in research mode than purchase mode now.

graspee

I bought the Sun and Moon tarot 6 weeks' ago. I've slowed down on buying decks though because I don't seem to use very many of the ones I have. I have some on an amazon wishlist that may end up getting bought for me for xmas but probably not, in which case it could be a long time before I buy another one.

Mind you, I heard something about a remastered/touched up/somehow revivified Thoth coming out soon. If that happens all bets are off. (Different sizes, backups, gifts for people...)

amethyst57

evelone said:
Wow, rockerzgirl, you are the King of Your Castle! I bet no one here can beat your record.
my soul card is the Empress.....
just a typical piscean, lets time get away from her LOL

Sar

Three days and I can hardly wait.

Vesper

I feel myself slipping. There's a deck on Rachelcat's deck raffle that I know I want to buy (if my card doesn't get picked, which, odds are, it won't.) But today makes Day 14 for me.