"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

:heart: :) ...well, i just fixed the 'Justice' card...took off the floppy ears and gave him straight ears...
...and took the 'wild look' off his face! LOL... i think he is a very nice Justice of the Peace now! :)

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Attachments

• JUSTICE.final.longer.sword.jpg
    JUSTICE.final.longer.sword.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 68

tarotlyn

:heart::) Yep...the 3 day flu...which is lasting 4 days! :laugh:

Anyway, i am still working on the cards...as much as i can...

i just changed the Justice card Chi's mouth a little...he should look a little better now...

also i am adding his original public domain image so you can see what i was working with.

Also i am also almost done with the 3 of wands card...

here is Justice '3' :laugh:...wondering which version you like best?

or should i use a different Chi for this card?

Lyn

Attachments

• JUSTICE.3.jpg
    JUSTICE.3.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Original.pub.dom.chihuahua.mouthopen.png
    Original.pub.dom.chihuahua.mouthopen.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 60

Bhavana

As usual, Lyn, it looks great! I like this chi choice. Nice to have a variety of types and expressions. I wouldn't change it.

tarotlyn

:heart::) Thanks Bhavana...I appreciate that...looks like version 3 then...

If I could get off of playing on FB, I could get the 3 of wands done...:laugh:

...should be done shortly...back to work now! (this time...really...LOL :laugh:)

Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) well this card was a little delayed...and i'm all better now! :party:

...here is the 3 of Wands card...

For some reason this is one of my very favorite cards in a tarot deck! :heart:

Lyn

Attachments

• WANDS.3.jpg
    WANDS.3.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 70

tarotlyn

:heart: I also just finished the '2' of Wands...

Hope everyone is okay :heart:

Lyn

Attachments

• WANDS.2.final.jpg
    WANDS.2.final.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 64

Bhavana

sorry, somehow double posted....been doing this a lot lately...?

Bhavana

Lyn, both of the recent wands cards look awesome!! I wouldn't change a thing about either one.

I just don't get the whole facebook thing. I don't even use the site. It puts me to sleep. I can only look at everyone's kid's pictures for so long before my eyes start to roll back in my head and I collapse on my keyboard...and I don't believe in keeping in touch with old friends. Then, when I first opened an account, I somehow friended a few animal rescue groups - now I have 630,585 friends, 99 percent of them send me messages with sad pictures of dogs in shelters with cheerful messages like "Spot has one more day to live! Please save him before we put him to sleep...." Yeah, for me, facebook is not a nice place....

tarotlyn

Lyn, both of the recent wands cards look awesome!! I wouldn't change a thing about either one.

I just don't get the whole facebook thing. I don't even use the site. It puts me to sleep. I can only look at everyone's kid's pictures for so long before my eyes start to roll back in my head and I collapse on my keyboard...and I don't believe in keeping in touch with old friends. Then, when I first opened an account, I somehow friended a few animal rescue groups - now I have 630,585 friends, 99 percent of them send me messages with sad pictures of dogs in shelters with cheerful messages like "Spot has one more day to live! Please save him before we put him to sleep...." Yeah, for me, facebook is not a nice place....
:heart: well...sweetie...you just get in there (FB) and delete all those friends...

Really, where do they all come from? i very rarely ask anyone to be my friend on there anymore!
But everyday someone asks me to be their friend on FB...some days several people do!!!

i mainly stick to the 'tarot group' on there...and try not to get too involved in the personal stuff!

Thanks for your comments about the 2 and 3 of wands...i guess they are okay since no one else
has commented on them yet.
:heart:HUGS
Lyn

Chronata

They are more than Ok...they are FAB!
I especially love the three of Wands...the little ships bobbing in the sea! :D