Crystal Study Group: Carnelian

wildchilde

I have moved on to the sacral (navel) chakra with a sweet little tumbled stone of orange carnelian, that is almost opaque in some areas and in other areas a bright orange. (ETA the link: http://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/carnelian-stones.html) This piece has a "scar" down the center of it that reminds me of the old cesarean scars back when cesareans were new and doctors would pretty much destroy a woman's body to take out a baby. I guess that is appropriate since the stone is said to be good for women's physical issues. The stone is also supposed to be good for detoxification of kidney and liver as well as emotionally fortifying a person. Since it is a sacral stone it is also good for stimulating the sex drive and increasing life force vitality!

This is probably the issue I am most excited about as my husband will be coming home tomorrow (he works out of the area during the week) and we don't have the kids this weekend! ;) I am also interested in it's ability to help with fears and self-doubt and with bolstering creativity as I have a few ideas and projects that I would like help with in those areas right now.

Meanwhile, here is an awesome sacral meditation set to sound healer Johnathan Goldman's Chakra Dance music (I have been thinking of getting this CD and now I know I must have it!) that will really get you moving! I did it while holding my carnelian in both hands and I got very warm and tingly and happy all over. :) Also, it looks as though this same channel has lots of stuff about crystals and other great meditations to try but I haven't seen any of that yet.

Sacral Chakra Meditation

wildchilde

Yesterday after the sacral meditation I felt good for a while, but then I started feeling sick to my stomach and generally didn’t feel well the rest of the day. I felt very “gassy” and had no appetite and generally didn’t feel like going anywhere or being around any people (even at like the grocery store). I decided to just listen to this feeling and literally stayed home in my pajama pants all day :) I did get some things done, like a little bit of cleaning (although not all the cleaning I had intended to do) and also completed a sewing project that I had set out to do about two weeks ago. It took a few hours and I felt like it was a good thing because I could sit and be still and concentrate on the sewing without any distractions which was exactly what my system seemed to be calling for. I had to make myself eat during the day but couldn’t take in that much due to my stomach upset and didn’t eat or drink anything that would cause or contribute to the upset. I began to be pretty convinced that this was a cleansing related to the sacral chakra so didn’t spend too much time worrying about it, figuring it would clear up soon enough. Funny enough though, my back/hip pain completely disappeared during this time! And I felt physically more balanced/grounded in how I was walking and moving.

Finally around 9 pm or so my stomach started feeling better and I posted a few things on the forum including an experience that I have never shared with anyone. Sheesh talk about “stone of action” I spilled my guts (so to speak) to an international audience after keeping it to myself for nearly 20 years. LOL I guess this is related to how we “hold our emotions” in the sacral chakra and is part of facing our fears and standing in our own truth. I am a bit nervous about it all today though as no one else has commented on what I said and the ‘negative nelly’ inside me is starting to harp about how I closed the conversation down with my post.

Meanwhile, without getting too graphic or too personal, my husband finally made it home (later than usual because he did overtime on top of his regular shift) and I do feel like I am experiencing an opening of the sacral energy. Things are always wonderful with him, but I do feel like there has been a subtle shift within me allowing me to enjoy things more and be freer with that feeling.

DownwardSpiral

my next crystal...

I'm happy to say carnelian will be what I'm working with next for this reason right here...

"This power stone stimulates ambition and drive... so it will aid you in manifesting what you require to move onto your desired path forward in life.

It aids moving forward on a new life path... and will aid you to make new, clearer decisions and better future career choices."
This was taken from Healing Crystals for You.

What I require is to be able to accept abundance in my life as it's knocking at the door and I have a great need to be able to make clear decisions right now. So I have my carnelian with me. I held it for awhile and really liked its warm feeling. Despite being warm it didn't give me a sweaty feeling in my hands or fingers. And this is going to sound crazy but after holding it for a little while.... I got up and went in the kitchen...and felt like doing a little happy dance. So not me haha : )

Minotauro

I have many tumbled carnelians , haha I dont know why they must be common around here. but i cant make up my mind about what is the next crystal I want to use for the study group1 X) haha

DownwardSpiral

What is it about carnelian that you have so many? Besides them possibly being common? Inquiry minds want to know : ) Actually I had other crystals I wanted to work with but as this one made an appearance in my other thread and for the reasons that it did.....it felt like the right choice.

DownwardSpiral

my experiences so far......

Last night I started working with carnelian and my mini-notebook started acting funny. This morning I'm on the desk top but it's decided to act funny as well.

I tried doing a meditation before I went to bed and I noticed the vibration of this crystal felt different some how. The only image I could clearly see was a childs foot from what looked like the child was laying on a changing table. I was really tired when I went to bed and for the most part didn't have anything on my mind yet I kept tossing and turning and had a hard time falling asleep. For the first 10 or 15 minutes I seemed to be tuned into a clock ticking. (possibly the one in the living room?) I put the crystal in my pillowcase but no dreams. I did wake up at 12:11 and then this morning at 5:55.

When I got up this morning I was attracted to my "orange" Ajax dish soap. I normally don't buy the orange scent. Anyway this suddenly brought back memories of the house I grew up in (in CA) and I started thinking of the orange carpet and all the other orangish/rust colored things in the house.

I came to AT and although I haven't been in the Oracle forums for awhile....I got a sudden interest in digging out my Oracle cards (not Lenormand here) I spent the morning bouncing back and forth between here and my e-mail accounts and at Yahoo the headline "Crazy Thing One Man Did for LOVE" caught my attention. And then in the article was the title "Love Made Me Do It" Yep love made me do it alright and why I now live here in Chicago. Then there was an article and the caption "Photo of "napalm girl" from Vietnam War turns 40. The article talks about her struggles and "life plan" is mentioned. It made me think about my own struggles but what caught my eye was the 40. I was 40 when I came up with the crazy idea to come here to Chicago. Then at MSN there was an article about a 6 year old who wrote his own note to excuse himself from after daycare. I watched the video and what caught my eye was the #12 on the bus and the little boy saying "I was just writing a note. Focusing on writing a note." A 6 year old "focusing". And this brought me back to my original "manifestation" and the need to write it down.

Then I was reading through some of the Tarot forums...something else I haven't done in awhile and these lines caught my attention......

Nytebugg said...."If I have to stop and "think" it interrupts my flow." Interesting because as I just typed that I got that "pressure" feeling in my right ear. (like with the lepidolite)

SunChariot said "Some are too scared to risk believing in something good because they fear letting go and believing and the pain that might follow if they were wrong."

Something I noticed was the nyte and sun......makes me think of night and day...2 opposites.

I also realised the water shut off notice is a "bright orange" sticker and what has brought about the urgent need to relocate and finalize my "manifestation" plan.

Coming back to AT the time 10:55 caught my attention. So still the 11s but I'm noticing more 12s and 55s crawling in.

So far today I feel like I'm taking a trip back in time.

DownwardSpiral

numbers

This has been a very stressful day : (

My daughter went online looking for a motel for me to stay in and I was beginning to think the idea was blocked...that it wasn't the answer. Seriously. Then she found a place and the last three digits of their address? 333

Then we went to go grab a bite to eat and the total ended with 11 cents.

This thread says I was last here 11 hours ago but here's my weird for the day.....I was trying to send my reply to the thread in divination about numerology......when I hit send......I just see the little circle going round and round...and my reply was still sitting in front of me. And then I noticed the time 11:33.
And my carnelian has been with me all day. I did notice a few hours after I ate I began to feel sick to my stomach. Very uncomfortably sick. I'm not really sure if it was the crystal or I was stressing out to much...though I've never felt sick from stress before. And I didn't eat enough to make me feel that way either.

DownwardSpiral

DownwardSpiral
Resident

I thought this was more of a workbook than what I see inside but you can check it out.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Power-Time...8788793&sr=1-1

1 Minute Ago Top #8

Hows this for synchronicity? I have 888 posts and this was number 8 in this thread and now number 8 here as well!!!!!

From Joanne Scribes Angel Numbers

Angel Number 888 indicates that financial and material abundance is on its way into your life and may be suggesting that you will receive unexpected rewards for past good work. Karma re-paid in kind.

Angel Number 888 is telling you that your Life Purpose is fully supported by the Universe. The Universe is abundant and generous and wishes to reward you. Great financial prosperity is yours, now and in the future.

This is why I'm working with the carnelian : )

Edited to add: I last visited AT 8 hours ago : )

Oh and just another note....when I tried to pull up the number my mini-notebook wouldn't budge...and the time...12:55....55 seems to be joining the number party.

214red

Perhaps its also time to bring in the angels and ascended masters to the manifestation mix DS!

DownwardSpiral

Perhaps its also time to bring in the angels and ascended masters to the manifestation mix DS!

Actually yes.....as my life is literally being flipped upside down I'm asking for help from my guides along with the angels and ascended masters. Thanks so much red for seeing this as well : )