New Lenormand Courses

Tag_jorrit

I have just had a most enlightening experience of Björn Meuris' first two Lenormand courses in English. First of all, you would never know that they were not originally written in English because the translations are excellent.

I have been working with the cards for a about 3 years now but have avoided the GT. I am not a professional reader and don't have a lot of opportunity to read for others so the practice has not been there, for me. The Beginners' course is set up in such a way that by following the exercises you cannot help but have the information firmly planted in mind.

If this course had been available when I first became captivated by these cards, I feel that I would have been catapulted into feeling like a competent reader almost as soon as I had the meanings drilled into my head by his basic course. He effectively creates a framework that makes it very easy to grasp the concepts of the GT that follows.

Going forward to the GT course, the way he presents the descriptions of location of the signifiers and theme cards with regard to the other card locations he rips away any doubts that it is possible, even easy to read the GT. With the way he tightly focuses on one element at a time makes the prospect of reading the cards this way, well, simple!

I highly recommend that any beginner -- or anyone who feels like they have hit a wall in their learning -- who wants to shorten their learning curve to take the golden opportunity of treating themselves to his courses.

The beginners course is here and the Grand Tableau course is here.

Astraea

I have been very tempted to take these courses, and the only thing holding me back is that - if I am reading the FAQs correctly - the course material cannot be printed out; the student has access to it for a specified period of time, and that's it. I like to pore over written material and refer to it again and again, year after year, and not being able to do that would be very frustrating for me.

Have I gotten this wrong? I'd be very glad, if I did! :)

kalliope

I just signed up for Björn's Beginner's course yesterday (since it's discounted at the moment), and also Caitlín's Petit Etteilla course. You're right, they aren't designed for printing, and there is no feature to encourage you to do so from within the site, but I have saved my lessons for my own study and use without much trouble. I also printed parts of the Etteilla course so I could use it as reference when I do practice readings. So it can be done, Astraea. :)

Astraea

Thank you, kalliope! I will probably sign up.

claire1805

With the discounted price at the moment, I am solely tempted to try out the beginner course for myself :) Thank you for sharing, Tag_jorrit.

Lil Red

I can definitely afford the class, but I'm a bit hesitate.

ann823

Is it all taught by video? It sounds great but I have limited access to videos online.

kalliope

No, the courses are text-based, ann823. But I think there are stlll plans for an optional monthly webinar with Björn during which people can ask questions. Have you done one of those, Tag?

Tag_jorrit

Nope. I have never, ever done a webinar. Slow internet as well as the condition known as CRS (can't remember sh*t) keeps me from doing webinars.

annabel398

Nope. I have never, ever done a webinar. Slow internet as well as the condition known as CRS (can't remember sh*t) keeps me from doing webinars.

Hahah, oh I am a fellow sufferer from that condition... love it!