New Tarot Calendar!

Rhiannon

As some of you may already know Major Tom has been working on putting together a tarot calendar for 2003. It will include original artwork and spreads from members of this forum as well as some surprises!

It's ready for order at his site:
http://www.majortom.biz/calendar.html

He's also posted about it down under Links.
R :)

Phoenix

I would really love to have it, but it is way too expensive.

Major Tom

Phoenix said:
I would really love to have it, but it is way too expensive.

Let's see now, we're talking about a high quality calendar, with glossy print on 200 gram card containing original artwork and writing and released in a limited edition of 100.

And it's too expensive!?!

Do you have any idea what it costs to get something printed?

The Tarot Lovers' Calendar 2003 is destined to be a collectors item. Look at it as an investment if £15 sounds expensive. })

Phoenix

Yes, major, I realize that, but 15 pounds is $37 for me here in Canada. That is a lot for a calendar. Even the Llewellyn one is only about $12 for me. I would like to have it, but that is $37 that I could spend somewhere else.

MeeWah

In case anyone in the U.S. is interested, the exchange rate for 15 British pounds is about $23. I think the rate changes daily.

Edited to add: Just placed my order. With shipping, the total is $29.65 in U.S. $

Laurel

It looks beautiful!. I'll be sure to get my order in by the 4th. *wink*

cjtarot

LOL

Hi all,

Since I cant have Major Tom, I guess I'll have to settle for his caledar.

Blessings and thank you for making a calendar that is not only filled with knowledge but with love..

CJ

Mystica

Thanks MeeWah, I was wondering about the exchange rate.

Major Tom, the calendar looks wonderful! Paycheck willing, ;-)
I will be ordering soon!

aeonx

Come on guys!

You better start ordering! })

I've ordered three. :D

~aeonx~

Major Tom

Tomorrow, 4 December 2002 is the last day to order a Tarot Lovers Calendar 2003 for delivery by Christmas. Orders received after this date cannot be delivered until January 2003.

Many thanks to those who have already ordered. :)

If you'd like one but are seriously struggling with the cost please contact me directly for a potential solution. ;)