Must haves oracle decks

tarot heart

Tea Leaf Fortune Cards

Hello all ATers,

It has recently come to my attention that Rae Hepburn has found a publisher, US Games, to re-publish her Tea Leaf Fortune Cards. The website doesn't indicate when this will be happening, but I heard it from the author herself! Can't wait till these come out, but it probably won't be until next year at the earliest.

tarot heart

IheartTarot

That is very good news!

I do want it but can't justify spending $100 or more on it.

tarotlaura

Ohhhh $100.00 is pretty steep. I don't think I could justify paying that...not just yet anyway.

IheartTarot

tarotlaura said:
Ohhhh $100.00 is pretty steep. I don't think I could justify paying that...not just yet anyway.

Unfortunately that is what it will cost you now (at least). The prices get silly when something is out of print.

IheartTarot

tarot heart said:
Hello all ATers,

It has recently come to my attention that Rae Hepburn has found a publisher, US Games, to re-publish her Tea Leaf Fortune Cards. The website doesn't indicate when this will be happening, but I heard it from the author herself! Can't wait till these come out, but it probably won't be until next year at the earliest.

tarot heart

If you don't mind tarot heart, I would like to start a separate thread about this to keep us all informed about this.

Ashtaroot

This is awesome news :)

See what you started celticnoodle :D lol lol
Thank you

irisa

My favourites:

Oracle of the Dreamtime
Celtic Book of the Dead
Froud's Faeries
Le Vieux Jours Lenormand

irisa :)

Sophie

I'm beginning to think that I can reduce my Must-Have collection to two decks: Lenormand and Transparent Oracle.

Vesper

I think the only oracle deck I would really miss, if I didn't have it, is the Oracle of the Radiant Sun.

shadowdancer

Well, I think I can add another to the list here. I did state in a previous post it would be hard to name specific decks, but did think having a deck from different themes would make for a nice collection.

I do want to add the Chakra Arcana deck by Carol Herzer (creator of Illuminated tarot) as a suggestion to enhance any oracle collection. It is only 29 cards in total, but the system of reading chakras in conjunction with Major Arcana characters makes for a surprisngly detailed system indeed. I will have plans to read with three of the cards as per the recommended method at the end of each tarot reading. A simple idea yet very well mastered with some terrific artwork.

Davina