Jupiter rx in 7th house

214red

Hi y'all!

i understand a small amount how jupiter works in the 7th house, but how does the fact its retrograde affect the interpretation?

thank you
Nik

Minderwiz

In brief, Retrogradation weakens Jupiter (or any other retrograde planet) exactly how that will show up (if at all) depends on Jupiter's overall dignity. Modern interpretations will see retrograde as focussing on inner rather than external issues - however that's probably a signification that they're really not sure at all what it means LOL

To evaluate Jupiter properly, you need to look at it in it's entirety. What is it's essential dignity (or debility) and what is it's accidental dignity (in addition to the angularity and retrogradation). Also what houses does Jupiter rule and how important are they in your life.

Remember that a planet can signify a variety of things (within its natural signification and the above dignities) and, within a natal chart, these will manifest at different times in your life.

mynumerologist

This wasn't your question per se, but I have Jupiter retrograde natally in my 7th house. So I can tell you my experience of that:

Santa Claus like. Needs to be more discriminating in relationships. Too generous with others, and likely to be let down by others.

The need to review/reconsider (retrograde) the vast (Jupiter) relationships (7th house) one is involved in.

AmethystEyes

I have this too and was just thinking about what it means and if it's impact in more noticeable since Jupiter is my ruling planet.