Its my _____ in ____ thats to blame, honest!

franniee

214red said:
i dont do camping, venus in leo doesnt camp unless its in a 5 star hotel!

and if it is anything less it is considered camping! :laugh:

star-lover

your birth chart is special - it gives clues and guidance to your personality and your potential but it should never take over from you getting on with it

xxx

still i always go back to it in times of trouble

214red

franniee said:
and if it is anything less it is considered camping! :laugh:
yes it offends my sensibilities to slum it, and under 4 stars is doing just that!

airseabattle

I'm not stoned-It's my moon in pisces that makes my eyes look like that!

214red

airseabattle said:
I'm not stoned-It's my moon in pisces that makes my eyes look like that!

lol love that one!

WalesWoman

214red said:
i dont do camping, venus in leo doesnt camp unless its in a 5 star hotel!
Ok, that's great news, I can now say, I'm not a whimp, it's because Venus in Leo doesn't DO camping and why I'm a home body. I don't have thick hair, but it does like to do the wild big hair thang.

Oh... I didn't have 5 children because I didn't know how to use birth control... it's because of the Mars Jupiter conjunction.

ncefafn

Yes, I order the same thing at the restaurant every time. I'm a Taurus, what do you expect?

214red

ncefafn said:
Yes, I order the same thing at the restaurant every time. I'm a Taurus, what do you expect?
i bet its good quality and has a rich sauce!

airseabattle

I do not have a short temper, it's just my Mars in Aries- but it's in the 8th which thankfully allows me to calm down just as quickly and not hold grudges....but leaves a lot of people scratching their heads.

214red

i bet it does air sea! i thought the 8th house would mean grudges were kept even if not showing it....