Pixie's Hidden Lenormand....

starlightexp

I know that nonsubscribers can't see the ad forum so if you pm me I can give you the order info.

rif

starlightexp said:
I know that nonsubscribers can't see the ad forum so if you pm me I can give you the order info.

We can see it, we just can't post in it. FYI. :)

starlightexp

Huh. Good to know thanks!

IheartTarot

You might want to post about it in the Oracle section?

Mellaenn

I love this deck. Like many before, I applaud your creative ingenuity. Great thread and story, too!

If we had annual awards each year for Best Thread, I'd vote for this one for 2010! :grin:

Little Hare

This is great!

starlightexp

Where the heck did he put that thing. All week he had been looking for the large poster of the Tree of Life. He and 93 were looking into Astrological House Decants as well as the hebrew alphabet for an upcoming Thoth project they hope to do, but he needed this poster to work on it. BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP he heard the phone go off upstairs. “Shoot” he thought. He had not had a moment to spare these last few weeks and he knew that The Princess was getting the short end of the stick with his time. He figured out a few days before that he was not the best at being an online friend. Between hew getting his new job up and running, making sure his better half was settled in their new job, and figuring out what the heck to do with the now complete Lenormand deck by Pixie. He had given a talk on the deck to the local tarot group and they were all enchanted by the deck and some even requested copies of it . How the heck was this going to happen, when was it going to happen. The time of the veil growing thin was coming up and it would be amazing if he was able to spread the decks like Pixie wanted. The Pagan New Year was typically the time when Pagans chose a new divination tool for the next turn of The Wheel of the Year.
Rolled poster after rolled poster was piled up under his stairs. Old movie posters like Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow, Tron, Bell Book & Candle and Hocus Pocus were stored here. Large charts of the heavens and celtic paintings. Then at the bottom of the pile was a roll of paper tied with a read ribbon. He unrolled it…...

Attachments

• Full deck.jpg
    Full deck.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 214

PathWalker

What excitement!
:D

Stormdancer

:D:D:D

How exciting!!!