Pixie's Hidden Lenormand....

starrystarrynight

One word....Awesome!

Ashtaroot

Tonight i finally got my deck over dinner at The cheesecake Factory.
I rushed through and ripped the packaging wanting to get to the deck, and in my rush I found out I destroyed a beautiful packaging paper made especially for that deck:(

At the restaurant I looked quickly through the cards and my first impression is that they feel perfect just perfect. And shoved them back in my purse. I was tired frazzled from the airport little fiasco and too excited to see Tris and 93. It has been over 2 months and I absolutely missed them. I also wanted to be alone with the deck so I can enjoy and devour each and every little detail.

Later that night after Tris, 93 and the hottie new wave 80s band member dropped me off. I sat down and got them out.
First that packaging paper is so perfect and its contents are amazing I truly enjoyed it. Im not going to give lots of details so you can be surprised :DWhat a beautiful and very well though out touch.
The red box looks old like you just found it in a garage sale.
The cards are beautiful and they feel soft, the size is just right and compares to other Lenormand decks.
I really like the colors some are muted others others not so much.
Love the 2 sets of man and woman.
The deck have an antique feel to it, I absolutely love it.

I put it to my first test.shuffle. Thought about my house no question in particular, just tell me about my house. Left the 2 sets of man and woman in the deck for now.

Woman( Pixie)+ Clouds+ House+ Man (A.E.Waite)+ Cross

I couldn't have said it any better. Hubby and I are having trouble with house we are loosing a lot ,letting it go and saddened by it. The cards showed the confusion the loss the pain the problems that hubby and I are in the middle of. Isn't it odd that I got the 2 main character of the deck!!!?!?! Hummm...
I pulled one last card as an outcome:The Ship !!!! Right on the nose we are right now packing the house up for the move.

I am very very happy with the way everything turned out the packaging the box the cardstock the colors the feel the size the booklet etc ....

I am honored and proud to be part of this deck.

Thank you Starlightexp you did an absolutely awesome job
2:thumbsup:

nicky

The deck is so fabulous I have had a grin stuck on my face since I opened it. (Not so easy when you are sleeping, but I managed)

93 ;)

ghost271

Starlight,

I pm'd you yesterday about buying a deck from you and it wont let me post in the other thread. Could you please lmk if you have any regular decks left. Last count you said you were down to a hundred.

starlightexp

As the first edition is gone to their homes and people are still asking about it, here is the new deck. Due out in May from:

http://delphischamber.bigcartel.com/

This is the open edition. It will only have 36 cards, not the extra cards of the Man and Woman nor the title or edition card. The story booklet as being replaced with meanings and it will be on a smooth card stock for a more vibrant deck as opposed to the vintage linen of the first edition.

This one does have 6 cards redesigned as well as a new card back and box to really make the editions different.

I can't believe how this deck as been given a spot in so many readers hearts. I think it truly is a testament to the enduring power of Pam and the magic she casts over everything.

Attachments

• Pixie 2.jpg
    Pixie 2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 151

Rhinemaiden

what wonderful news! Can't wait to order Pixie B :D

Le Fanu

Wonderful news. In that photo you link, that man peeping out from under the box, is that the new man card? Love it!