Haven Craft

Lumi

Hi all,
I just wanted to share a YouTube channel I recently came across. It's called Haven Craft and it's a non-profit community center for pagan and other spiritual traditions (so says their introduction). What I'm wanting to share, however, is their TAROT IN DEPTH series, because the gal speaking is phenomenally articulate and extremely knowledgeable and really goes into the real meanings of the cards, especially the most difficult...like the Chariot, the Lovers, Strength...(actually, these three and the introduction which is also very much worth listening to is about all they have so far in the Tarot in Depth series, BUT I recently requested more talks on Tarot and they've put up two new ones since, so I know they're trying. I really want to support their efforts because they are amazing and I know if you give them a listen, you won't be disappointed. Seriously. Very, very, very smart individuals that I believe should have a larger following. Now...I'm not into all the spell casting stuff or potions and you may not be either, but don't let that dissuade you from watching the tarot videos and if you DO like spells and potions then by all means check them out with regard to that as well. (Honestly, I have not watched anything but the tarot related videos, so I can't say what the other stuff is for sure.)
Thank you guys....
Remember, Haven Craft the Tarot in Depth videos
Lumi