a computer program?

cardlady22

Has anyone made, or considered making, a software program that would allow us to play with an unbordered Thoth to see the various geometric patterns as they flow into one another?

chriske

Orphalese

Hi Cardlady,

Orphalese is a great program (Win PC only). I did a "borderless Thoth" pack for it 2 years ago approx. It also had LWB notes built into it. I think Orphalese is still available.

www.orphalese.net

If you have problems getting the borderless Thoth pack for it, then I will gladly e-mail it to you (with the notes).

Chris

cardlady22

Thank you for the info and offer. I do not have paypal though. What country is the owner based in?

Grigori

I think you can use the program for free without making the payment CL. There are more features with the paid version, but the free one is pretty good from memory. I checked the FAQ's and it allows 3 decks free, so you could just put the Thoth in with the 2 that come with it.

cardlady22

Thanks, similia! Now I just have to figure out that .NET Framework thing.

chriske

cardlady22 said:
Thank you for the info and offer. I do not have paypal though. What country is the owner based in?

Sorry for the slow response CL. The owner is based in Spain. Let me know if you still need the Thoth deck for it.

cardlady22

getting the borderless Thoth files

OK, I've got .NET Framework 3.5 and the ToD version of Orphalese 8.6 ~ what should I do next?

ETA: when I go in under File Exchange, it shows 3 files marked Thoth (cropped) but it doesn't do anything when I highlight them.