SWWF ~ Healing ~ Undressing of a Salad ~ Guiding Cauldron, Grip Belladonte, Aulruna

Grip Dellabonte

I read this post when you first wrote it but could not respond before now. Prior commitments, and all!

This was a really enjoyable post. Kind of reminds me of Winnie-the-Pooh a bit..you and Bear going into the forest and having adventures....the innocence and openness you both have for anything that might develop...and then you made all sorts of discoveries and found treasure! What a day! I want a day like that! :)

Aulruna

A new update from my work with the Fae...

As you know, I've been away for a few days, but I took the Salad Fae and your insights with me.

I tried to enjoy the company of the Faeries like Guiding Cauldron did, because I had noticed this exercise had made me a bit result-oriented... and the Faerie did not like this too much... they like to come and go.

Also, Grip's description of Sally

Grip Dellabonte said:
But Sally seems to like the contact of others. Maybe she keeps her juggling load to a minimum so she has time to socialize.
But Sally has a very small load and she looks peaceful.

struck something in me.

Actually, I am a lot like Adroito. People often ask me "how do you do it all?" and it never really seemed an effort to me.

Lately, I got worn out.

And I took a lot of Sally-time.

But I miss Adroito, and I really want to feel all the balls again (and those taut butt muscles ;) )

Which brings me to the large gnome, connecting them. Accepting that the impossible is, of course, impossible. And can, of course!, happen.

So during the next few days, I'll work a bit more with the gnome.

How about you?
Any more Faerie encounters?

Grip Dellabonte

There is the little teeny, tiny faery to the right of Sally in the upper right hand corner. He's sort of zooming into the frame.

He has captured my attention, but I don't know why as yet...

I need to have a talk with him...;)!

I like admiring people like Adroito...some people think I'm like him...but I'm not. I may be able to juggle many balls in the air for a while, but sooner or later they either fall on their own or I get so frustrated I throw some of them!

Aulruna, if you're comfortable being like him, I applaud you. Just like I applaud him. I think he's wonderful! He has such a serene look on his face.

Guiding Cauldron

its been lovely working with you to however i think our time is done with this now isnt it? so wandering off i must love and light xx :)