Mystical Lenormand- extra cards

214red

i got given the extra cards bringing it up to 40 cards, i love the new ones. has anyone got them, how do you find them.
I love the fact they are esoteric so they add dimension, and also the GT is only 36 cards so it means its nice to have the option of not using all the cards . i use the extra 4 cards left over in the GT as the stuff thats on hold, its something thats outside the reading for now....how do others use them?

i am curious about what others have found by using them

andybc

i got given the extra cards bringing it up to 40 cards, i love the new ones. has anyone got them, how do you find them.
I love the fact they are esoteric so they add dimension, and also the GT is only 36 cards so it means its nice to have the option of not using all the cards . i use the extra 4 cards left over in the GT as the stuff thats on hold, its something thats outside the reading for now....how do others use them?

i am curious about what others have found by using them

I've got them, and I've used them a few times with good results. My use is limited as the Mystical is not a favourite of mine. However, I do like the images on these four, more so than the actual 36 cards of the Mystical.

I've been doing the 3 x 3 with them - i draw one of the 4 randomly as card 5, then 8 from the main deck.

I have thought about doing an 8 x 5

BrightEye

What extra cards?

Sethan

I will order them :) Must have for me.

214red

played with a GT yesterday with the cards and its good, i might post one with the extra cards so they can be seen in action.

Prudence-Merenwen

Good idea, I would love to read it and see how 40 cards works together !

janie144

I just ordered this deck today, cant wait till they arrive now, this will be my first lenormand deck :)

Richard

Hmmm... Interesting, but I think it further removes the Mystical deck from mainstream Lenormandism, which is not necessarily a bad thing, just not quite my thing.

GryffinSong

Can someone who reads German (or whatever language that is) please let us know what those cards are? I see the pictures, but I'm curious about how they label them. I rather like the looks of the angel and the lion, but don't, at first glance, feel certain where these cards fit, or what (perceived?) holes they fill. I have this deck but doubt I'll order extra cards.

Thanks. :)