Woo hoo, it's the order thread for the Mysteries of the Old Castle.....

blackrainbow

Thank you so much i have sent my payment.

Polyhymnia

A HUGE BIG thank you to all that have so promptly sent payment!

GloriaReiser

Payment zapped your way. So excited. I had an order in directly with Anna. But I do also want these additional decks since I had pre-ordered them.

tarotlyn

:heart::) My payment was just sent also! :):thumbsup: :party:

:love: Karin, thank you so much for doing all this work for us! :love:
HUGS, Lyn

Mythic Silence

I too have sent my payment. Thank you very much for this! :)

Stormdancer

Paid. :D

Thanks for getting this all set up!!! :heart:

MoonGypsy

i sent you a PM, dear Karin/Polyhymnia! i need to work out the payment and shipping details, since [as you know] i am also buying one on behalf of silverwings94, because she doesn't have Paypal. i am hoping SW94 will be back on line soon. :love: Then i will make the payment for both of our decks...
i am thinking it might be cheaper to have both decks shipped to me and then i ship SS94's to her...
[That is a slight change of plan, so i need to confirm that with her, and also figure out her part of the shipping cost...etc, as she will be reimbursing me via Money Order.
Blessings,
MoonGypsy xxx

ETA: i Heard back from silverwings94, and she does agree it is better that her deck ships to me. i will ship it to her. i have just paid you for both decks. :love:

Penthasilia

Paid! :D

You rock Poly!

<-----playing big hair 80's rock music in my head and singing POLY!!!!!

:D

vee

Just paid!!

I am so psyched to get this---and totally jazzed that I get a RVR too!! What an awesome opportunity, thank you so much Poly. :heart:

MoonGypsy

Yay! i just paid for my deck and silverwings94's deck. Please ship both decks to me and i will ship silverwings94's to her...My addy is in my Paypal payment info.

silverwings94 is reimbursing me by Money Order for her deck. :love:

Thanks so much for arranging all this for us, dear! :love:

Hugs and blessings,
MoonGypsy xxx