Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - advance study -Multi level readings all topics

Sylvie Steinbach

This is an important thread and i want to concentrate some time on the multi level reading system. Using multi keycards is essential for time saving and to understand the intricate effects from one key card to another. It is particularly useful in relationship readings -85% of the reading requests by the way! and for some other uses...

It also requires that you work your focus and your understanding of the method in order not to get lost in bla bla -most of you have this challenge- and stay strictly on topic.

We will start by a case study on relationship. I will set the circumstances and you will have to break it down by telling me the key cards involved -and why- and then the analytical break down.

Case Jenna

Jenna and Mike just met and Jenna our client came to see what could be the potential of this new relationship. We took their first names and charge them onto the respective key cards. Shuffling the deck we focused on the keycards/ the first names and what we want to know. BE CLEAR!

Here is the spread:

23 mice + 18 dog + 7 snake + 29 woman + 4 house + 2 clover + 32 moon + 11 whip + 28 man + 25 ring + 17 storks + 9 bouquet

Please use real cards to study this one. Act as if Jenna was in front of you so pay attention to your predictions and explain to me how you get to that information. Because this is a general inquiry you can give whatever you think is relevant but don't over do it because you may again add stuff -bla bla-..

Case Lauren

Lauren came in for a reading as she is confused on what to do for a profession. She has no real career and she is looking for some directions. We will introduce several key cards that we may find useful in this general inquiries. Shuffling the deck we focus on our keycards and what we want to know.

Here are the cards:

5-tree + 12 birds + 29 woman + 6 clouds + 14 fox + 23 mice + 16 stars + 26 book + 15 bear + 34 fish + 35 anchor + 30 lily

I am looking to see if you get the basics on how to break it down and even if some variations/details vary sometimes from one reader to another the basic ingredients of this spread should come up in all your analysis. I purposely did nto tell you what are the keycards as if you have worked on the basic course you should have a pretty good idea which ones are in that spread...

Case John

This is less of a multi level that it is about figure out locations...request from one of you!

John our client wants to move but he is not sure where. He wants to know what you 'see' for him in this topic.

28-man + 23 mice + 4 house + 21 mountain + 17 storks + 20 garden + 3 ship + 30 lily

Tell me the key card and break it down...I want simple and i want you to tell me what you would say to the client John and why!

Case Fred

Fred is not sure if he wants to stay in town but again can't figure out what / where his next location will be. Help he says.

3 ship + 12 birds + 17 storks + 4 house + 22 crossroad + 19 tower + 35 anchor + 34 fish

this is plenty!!! we are now getting to a level of real reading scenarii and with very often asked questions...Keep it simple and pay attention to the signs..

Good luck

indianstorm

Multi level case 1-jenna

Breakdown:

The question is the potential of relationship- between two key people
Key cards Mike – 28 Man
Jenna - 29 Woman
Relationship – 25 Ring

Mice – loss
Dog- friend/friendship
Snake- female/girlfriend/deceitful/cheated
Woman- female-/jenna
House- home/domestic
Clover-luck/optimistism
Moon- emotions/feelings
Whip- discussion
Man-Mike
Ring- commitment/ key card!
Stork- change
Bouquet- positive influence

Synopsis-
I’d focus this on Mike, see where Jenna steps in- and check for commitment status

Mike is a sexy fit man, who recently met Jayne locally/ (house), they’ve shared happy dates/romantic situations/trysts (clover) and there’s obvious sexual chemistry between them (moon+whip). The future, there’s likelihood of him being in a commitment (ring) frame of mind- bringing positive changes/ influence to the relationship/flowering (stork+bouquet)

I hesitate to speak about what comes in Jayne’s past as it is irrelevant although something is up with her. What I would say is this- between them, good chemistry/ at the moment- neither are committed to each other , in the future- there’s possibility of this changing and it could be good!

Stormy

indianstorm

Multilevel case 2-Lauren

She has no real idea of her profession?
Answer
Keycards:
28 Woman- Lauren
14 fox- 9-5 work
15 Bear- management position
34 Fish- Self emplyment

Breakdown

Tree- Spiritual
Birds- conversations
Woman- Lauren
Clouds-confusion
Fox- employment
Mice-loss/stress
Stars- fresh start/new path in life/creativity
Book- unrevealed information/ studies
Bear-finance/health fitness/executive
Fish- finance/entrepreneur
Anchor- work stability
Lily- satisfaction/maturity

Synopsis- Lauren has had a conversation with someone about her dilemma. Her employment issues are causing her stress (mice). Looking for a fresh start/direction( stars). It is likely that a retraining or taking up professional studies/graduate degree might be a good idea- business management perhaps which will allow her to run her own business. This might be the way which will give her the career stability and gain professional saticfaction. It is obvious she dislikes 9-5 jobs or working under someone else- she would rather be her own boss 

indianstorm

Multilevel case 3- John

Answer:
Key card- 28 man- John
4 house

28 man- John
23 Mice- stress/
4 house- home/domestic
21 mountain- delays/ setback
17 stork- change/move
20 garden- meeting in public/socializing/good atmosphere
3 ship- travel/overseas
30lily- snow cold climates

I would say to John- some stress around domestic/home is ongoing- will cause a delay in his plans. Change is approaching and its in a positive direction- a likely travel overseas to somewhere northern- cold climate.

Stormy

indianstorm

Multilevel case 4- Greg

breakdown:

Location key card- 4 House

Ship- travel
Birds-talk/convo
Storks-changes/movement
House- about the house 
Crossroad- choices
Tower- city/capital/condo
Anchor- beach/coastal area
Fish-coastal area/ islands

Answer- hmm… obvious travel talk regarding change of address is confirmed, he appears to have choices has to decide between land or sea 
I infer that there is no drastic change in country, but a location within the country- somewhere coastal/beach side is likely to suit him—

Stormy

LisaW

Case Jenna

"What is the potential of this new relationship?"
23 mice + 18 dog + 7 snake + 29 woman + 4 house + 2 clover + 32 moon + 11 whip + 28 man + 25 ring + 17 storks + 9 bouquet

The 2 key cards are the 29woman, which represents Jenna, and the 28Man which represents Mike.
First I will look at Jenna.

23 mice + 18 dog + 7 snake : I would say to Jenna that the cards seem to be saying that in the recent past, she was in a difficult relationship with someone else. This ex-partner was oppressive to her,(Mice+Dog)and also deceitful to her (Snake). It looks to me as though there was a betrayal and trust issues (Mice +Snake) around this other person. The cards also show that the energy around Jenna, even at the moment, are about "domestic troubles" (Snake+House combination). She has not been able to let this go yet.

4 house + 2 clover + 32 moon+11Whip combination between Jenna and Mike bodes very well.
I would tell Jenna, that she should take a chance on this new relationship, and think positively (2Clover)- Mike is not like her last partner!
The House+Clover combination is hinting at nice, happy domestic situation, that's a fantastic romantic situation (Clover +Moon)- and with the 32 Moon + 11Whip combination, there is definitely a sexual chemistry there too! it could literally be a dream come true for her, if she's willing to let go of the past and take a chance.

Around Mike is the 32Moon + 11Whip +25Ring. This, I would tell her means he's not only sexy and attractive (moon/whip) but ready to be emotionally committed, and is marriage material. He is ready to change his life from a single to a couple (Storks); and the 17Storks +9Bouquet combination shows that this relationship will bring happy times, granted wishes and lots of appreciation.
Mike is definitely a good match to Jenna, and would bring her a satisfying, happy,committed relationship. The only thing I would warn/advise is that Jenna should work through her trust issues from the past relationship, so that she didn't bring them into this new one.

LisaW

LisaW

Case Lauren

I liked this one!
She has no real career and she is looking for some directions.
Here are the cards:
5-tree + 12 birds + 29 woman + 6 clouds + 14 fox + 23 mice + 16 stars + 26 book + 15 bear + 34 fish + 35 anchor + 30 lily

There are 3 cards that I thought were key cards here: 29woman, 14fox, & 34fish; so I looked accordingly.

It looked to me that in the past that she had something to do with the Spiritual field or the Health field (5Tree). She was either a sales rep, public relations, or involved in the media end. I lean towards thinking that she was involved with Spiritual media of some sort, because 5Tree+12Birds denotes "spiritual conversations". Either that, or she already has an ongoing dialogue with her guides, and for some reason, it is causing her confusion (6Clouds)....not knowing what to do with it....

The 14Fox key card refers to a regular 9-5 type of job. Surrounding that is the Clouds and the 23Mice; this tells me that the thought of working for someone else, and being locked in to a 9-5 scenario fills Lauren with anxiety/doubts/confusion. It would not be a match to her.
But there is something that would be really good for her!

The 16Stars says that there is an exciting opportunity coming for her, that would be a new way of Life for her, and fulfill her dreams!

The cards are saying that she would be perfectly suited to be a writer! not just any kind of writer, but one where she shared her inspired teachings, her connection to Spirit.(16Stars +26Book)
Not only would she be good at it, but she would be successful, and possibly have a best seller. The 15Bear next to these cards say that this would bring financial windfalls!

The 34Fish key card represents self-employment. With the surrounding cards of 15Bear and 35Anchor, the cards say that by being independent (writing) it will bring financial stability and a great deal of satisfaction (30Lily)-

So I would advise Lauren to write down what she is receiving, because it would definitely make a good book, and bring her alot of joy and financial security.

LisaW

case John

John our client wants to move but he is not sure where. He wants to know what you 'see' for him in this topic.
28-man + 23 mice + 4 house + 21 mountain + 17 storks + 20 garden + 3 ship + 30 lily

I would take the key card to be the 4House, as John is asking about moving home.
It looks to me that John really wants to move, but for some reason, there will be delays around this (mountain) and those delays will cause some stress for John,and a feeling of wanting to give up (Mice+Mountain). He shouldn't though, because with the 17Storks, it's saying that he will make a move (possibly in the Springtime?).

Now as to exactly where? I don't know-- but from the garden/ship/lily combination I would guess that it is out of state or at quite a distance; that he will most likely be out "in the country" (garden), and it's in a climate that has snowy winters as well, (lily)

This doesn't feel strong to me; so I have another thought about the garden/ship/lily combination:
There will arise an opportunity to take classes, or professional trainings, somewhere distant, probably foreign (garden+ship); and it will turn into a more permanent stay (lily).

Sylvie: should I be considering the 17Storks as a second key card in this spread? for a multi-level? if so then the mountain/garden cards surrounding it take on more meaning. Again you get the mountains and nature...
mountain resort.
I would have to feel out the querant a little to see which was more appropiate.

LisaW

case Fred

Fred is not sure if he wants to stay in town but again can't figure out what / where his next location will be. Help he says.
3 ship + 12 birds + 17 storks + 4 house + 22 crossroad + 19 tower + 35 anchor + 34 fish

I am finding this one really tricky. I feel that he will be presented with more than one option, and have to make a choice (crossroads).
The ship+birds+storks combination sounds to me like Fred will have an interview, somewhere that is a distance, and if he took it, he would have to move away.
The other choice, tower+anchor+fish had a couple of meanings to me.
Fred may be given the option to work at a multi-generation company, a solid firm, where he would have independence/freedom in his work.....maybe as a consultant, or in sales where you can be pretty independant. This could even be the "family business" that's been going for generations and he's going to be offered his place in it. It just feels like one option offers moving far away; and the other is staying put. AAAAGGGH!!
tower+anchor+fish could be talking about a major company based on the coast!
That's all I can decipher-- I'll be interested in the answer to this one!lol

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

Please stay on course you are returning to your bad habits. The questions are simple for the last 2 case studies you just posted. So I want you to do it again and do not skip the break down as you did to the last one...
You forgot to mention the key card. The questions are about moving nothing else!! You will confuse your clients if you were to tell them what you just posted on the last 2. The first 2 are fine because you did not degress to other stuff. That is your problem you add too many definitions, please just answer your client's request!!!

RE do your analysis please...