Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

Rhinemaiden

The bear.... absolutely delightful! When, oh when, can we order this splendid deck?

starlightexp

Soon. My hope is to have it all set for shipping for the Summer Solstice. A lot is going on right now with the package and in about a month I hope to be able to post up the long post about it.. for now I just sit and wait for the mail to get here :)

Rhinemaiden

Soon. My hope is to have it all set for shipping for the Summer Solstice. A lot is going on right now with the package and in about a month I hope to be able to post up the long post about it.. for now I just sit and wait for the mail to get here :)

It will be worth waiting for! :D And while we wait, please keep showing us more cards!

starlightexp

Attachments

• Cards.jpg
    Cards.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 188

nicky

A Tale of Two Card Companies

Sorry to pipe in so late- I saw these cards first hand and the difference is amazing. The size the feel and the colors are so completely different I was shocked - cannot wait till this is published to see how well received this is :)

xoxoxox

edited to add I want the bad ones for bookmarks please

tarot heart

Fantastic bear! The juxtaposition of the vibrant colors and the black is what makes this deck a real standout! You know this is going to be a hit, right? I hope you're planning to publish a good number of them because everyone is going to want them. Congratulations! :)

Pam O

:thumbsup: Very fun images! :thumbsup:

starlightexp

I can always tell the Full Moon time of the month, because that is when I seam to get a lot done. So The Cross, The Fish and The Sun are almost all done. The Mountain, The Man, The Lilly and Clouds still await finishing over the next few weeks. Here is a peek at The Sun

Attachments

• The Sun.jpg
    The Sun.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 165

GryffinSong

Awesome Sun card! :heart: