360 hand drawn pictures

MCsea

Agreed

HI Babalon Jones
thank you for your feedback - yes $75 is a huge amount and I agree being able to SEE some of the art is awesome - I just checked and the e-book is $40 full price - but you know how Amazon are - they often reduce these books if you have a wish listed... sometimes they just have sales.. Oh and you CAN view inside the book :D

Marina

daphne

What about printing the deck of cards? Now it is simple to be done, using printerstudio.com, for instance.
I would be very interested to buy it, I am looking for a deck with all 360 scenes.

MCsea

What about printing the deck of cards? Now it is simple to be done, using printerstudio.com, for instance.
I would be very interested to buy it, I am looking for a deck with all 360 scenes.

I will let Judith know - she has a website where you can contact her but I cant seem to find it at the moment. Her book as an ebook is only $20 US I think - and that could be printed I suppose... she worked very hard on these and they have so much to them - blessings

daphne

I will let Judith know - she has a website where you can contact her but I cant seem to find it at the moment. Her book as an ebook is only $20 US I think - and that could be printed I suppose... she worked very hard on these and they have so much to them - blessings

Then it is worth making a deck of them. No risks, she just has to upload the images on printerstudio website and people can order directly a copy. I would buy one, of course, if reasonably priced. Not so much interested in ebook, I want to be able to play around with the cards.