Book of Shadows 2 - So Below deck

shadowdancer

apologies if there is shedloads of info on this at AT - I haven't been able to see much, and a google search has not thrown up many images.

Does anyone have this deck, who is able to share thoughts, and maybe some images?

It is getting the initial thumbs up from me, but I am way short of insight to feel comfortable in going ahead with an order.

It seems the LS version is available, with the Llewellyn version yet to be released.

Thanks in advance

Davina

shadowdancer

just a wee bump here.... has no active AT member got any insights to still my oscilliating mind? :)

merissa_88

I can't decide whether to get this deck or replace it with another LS deck to use with the "As Above".

gregory

apologies if there is shedloads of info on this at AT - I haven't been able to see much, and a google search has not thrown up many images.

Does anyone have this deck, who is able to share thoughts, and maybe some images?

It is getting the initial thumbs up from me, but I am way short of insight to feel comfortable in going ahead with an order.

It seems the LS version is available, with the Llewellyn version yet to be released.
Llewellyn don't have a VERSION; they just handle LoS distribution in North America. And as far as I know it is due for release there in May. I have been waiting to build up enough decks to order mine from LoS, as that is where I buy my decks when I can, but the postage is scary.....

rwcarter

gregory is correct that Llewellyn is the North American distributor of Lo Scarabeo's decks. Usually the only differences between a LoS distributed deck and a Llewellyn distributed deck are the ISBN and sometimes the Llewellyn deck will have a tuckbox bottom where the LoS won't.

I have the So Below on pre-order through Amazon and my estimated delivery date is 5/14-18.

Aulruna

Mine should arrive by the end of this week hopefully, along with a few other LS goodies.

JenWt43

I'm a little confused. Are we talking about the Book of Shadows As Above deck? Or the Book of Shadows As Below deck? They are two different decks, as far as I know. Right? :)

rwcarter

I'm a little confused. Are we talking about the Book of Shadows As Above deck? Or the Book of Shadows As Below deck? They are two different decks, as far as I know. Right? :)

There are two decks. The first to be released was As Above. The next to be released is So Below. I'm guessing the titles come from the saying, "As above, so below." :)