ArCANIS tarot on kickstarter

DownUnderNZer

Looks like a quirky deck.

When a person backs in kickstarter:

1) If the project falls through is it refunded.
2) When it ship's anywhere in the world is that included or is that added on completion of the project.

DND :)

wolfinsheeps

Looks like a quirky deck.

When a person backs in kickstarter:

1) If the project falls through is it refunded.
2) When it ship's anywhere in the world is that included or is that added on completion of the project.

1) Yes! Full refund if the project is not funded. There's no risk to you.
2) I chose to include shipping when you pledge! Depending on the tier you chose, the international shipping ranges anywhere from $10-20.

DownUnderNZer

Good to know....thanks!

2) I chose to include shipping when you pledge! Depending on the tier you chose, the international shipping ranges anywhere from $10-20.

Dogs&Coffee

Hi everybody! I am the designer of this deck, and I just wanted to register to say thank you so much for your support! This is my first kickstarter, and really my first venture into the tarot community outside of just my group of friends, so this means a great deal to me. Thank you!

Hi Wolfinsheeps!

Thanks to you I now look forward to Monday :D

The swords were absolutely delightful, and it's usually a suit I'm not always excited about.

I can't wait to see the actual deck!

desertrat

Just to be slightly more accurate, Kickstarter does not take the money you pledged until the end of the campaign and only if the project was successfully funded.

I hope this one gets funded - I really like the look of the artwork. It's something unique. I backed the campaign. :D

Dogs&Coffee

Just to be slightly more accurate, Kickstarter does not take the money you pledged until the end of the campaign and only if the project was successfully funded.

I hope this one gets funded - I really like the look of the artwork. It's something unique. I backed the campaign. :D

Something tells me that won't be an issue... almost $10k in under a week with 26 days to go... I think we're golden :3

wolfinsheeps

@desertrat Yes, you are correct! Thank you for the clarity, I should have phrased that properly.

Thank you, everyone! This really makes me so happy to see that my work is being received well, especially for a topic and community I've only really dived into recently.

For backers - the Pentacles will be posted this Monday! I'm glad the swords were to your liking

Dogs&Coffee

MONDAY! We get our sneek peak at pentacles today, the dogs suit and I CAN'T FLIPPING WAIT! 😄

wolfinsheeps

MONDAY! We get our sneek peak at pentacles today, the dogs suit and I CAN'T FLIPPING WAIT! 😄

The update's been posted! rwcarter so graciously caught a mistake I made, but I unfortunately couldn't edit the post in time (Kickstarter gives you a 30 minute window to edit updates before it makes them permanent). The link to the corrected 7 of Pentacles image (with the proper number of pentacles this time!) is in the comments section of the update.

Dogs&Coffee

Omg you guys! The Cups were posted today! KITTIES! They fuel the internet and all the good feels...