Post break up tower card

mahafrins

The Tower is a positive card for me. The Tower only appears when it needs to happen for the benefit of the querent. Something was wrong that your person might not have known about. No doubt that is why he didn't respond. The 10 of Wands says "lay the burden down"....and move on.
This was a great way of putting it. So recently I did another reading for her I heard there is slight communication and guess what I got a tower once again!!! And she does expect a lot from this guy here it was 8 of cups tower and 2 of swords. The question was his actions towards her.. right now she said he is still aloof which is like 8 of cups but tower is re entry possibly but then here a 2 of swords came up.. so maybe he wants to set the record straight but is not sure.

So may be tower in the original spread meant letting go so it could return back or to let go and release the weight as was point by Ruby Jewel..

Will keep u all posted on what it means as things unfold but I thought I'd update you all

arcange

It's interesting that the 2W card came up in the second reading. Someone mentioned that the 10W in the first reading might mean the querent is blinded by the burden in front of them. The 2W is blindfolded.

To me it's as if the 10W shows the friend is blinded by fire, could be anger, passion and is refusing to let go and move on.

Then with the 2W they are refusing to look at the destruction. Or perhaps the partner blindfolded her. So the Tower coupled witht he 2W in the second reading might be a new shock over something she learned that happened to destroy the relationship.

mahafrins

It's interesting that the 2W card came up in the second reading. Someone mentioned that the 10W in the first reading might mean the querent is blinded by the burden in front of them. The 2W is blindfolded.

To me it's as if the 10W shows the friend is blinded by fire, could be anger, passion and is refusing to let go and move on.

Then with the 2W they are refusing to look at the destruction. Or perhaps the partner blindfolded her. So the Tower coupled witht he 2W in the second reading might be a new shock over something she learned that happened to destroy the relationship.

So this is the guys action towards her I feel this is a much better reading of revival I don't think this can get worse from where it is currently ...She is scared of him now but 2 of swords his action is to see her view.. he has conveniently not seen..

SunChariot

Ah outcome of the relationship was tower clarified by 10 of wands.. which is odd cause it seems they have separated now if they have separated what could the tower mean post break up

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
The Tower itself, for me, simply means very quick sudden change that changes things in the situation forever (creates permanent change). Alone it could mean that things suddenly change between them or it could be talking about someone new who suddenly comes into the picture and their presence changes things forever.

Given that card alone, it could be either. It could say things suddenly change between the original couple (a permanent reconcilation) OR someone new enters the picture and ends all thoughts of the original partner. Which it would mean would be up to your intuition and likely what is shown in the card image.

That said, the 10 of Wands as a clarifier, to me, would talk about creating something new and powerful. Creating something new in a strong way. That to me would tend to lean more on the side of someone new entering the picture and creating something new with them that is strong enough that the original partner is forgotten altogether. They just don't think of them much anymore because the new relationship is better.

Babs

mahafrins

The Tower itself, for me, simply means very quick sudden change that changes things in the situation forever (creates permanent change). Alone it could mean that things suddenly change between them or it could be talking about someone new who suddenly comes into the picture and their presence changes things forever.

Given that card alone, it could be either. It could say things suddenly change between the original couple (a permanent reconcilation) OR someone new enters the picture and ends all thoughts of the original partner. Which it would mean would be up to your intuition and likely what is shown in the card image.

That said, the 10 of Wands as a clarifier, to me, would talk about creating something new and powerful. Creating something new in a strong way. That to me would tend to lean more on the side of someone new entering the picture and creating something new with them that is strong enough that the original partner is forgotten altogether. They just don't think of them much anymore because the new relationship is better.

Babs
No one new entered in I clarified that part but no new person but who knows a surprise...

A michaels

the break up

I see this as showing that although they've broken up with the 10 of swords maybe this person still underneath hasn't accepted its over and hasn't moved on from the heartbreak yet, 10 of swords to me means seeing things for how they really are and moving on from this in a different direction. The card could have meant acceptance of the break up, acknowledgment this has been heartbreaking but its time to move past this.

A michaels

2 or swords

interesting this came up, I guess this person has a choice but has still not accepted things as they really are, hence the blindfold, this card for me signifies being unwilling to make the choice in front of them.

Ruby Jewel

interesting this came up, I guess this person has a choice but has still not accepted things as they really are, hence the blindfold, this card for me signifies being unwilling to make the choice in front of them.

I presume you meant 2 of swords all along because 2 of wands is not blindfolded. The 2 of swords is allowing Fate to make the choice. Swords stands for truth. The two of wands is upholding the truth of the Ace....cutting through the bs.

mahafrins

I presume you meant 2 of swords all along because 2 of wands is not blindfolded. The 2 of swords is allowing Fate to make the choice. Swords stands for truth. The two of wands is upholding the truth of the Ace....cutting through the bs.
Yea 2 of swords

danieljuk

What an interesting card combo, with this combo Tower + 10 Wands I think they can't get over the breakup, it's made a devastating blow to the querent's life.

You said it was a "house on fire" type relationship mahafrins but I wonder if the querent really thought this person was a long term keeper, there was something there even if it was not easy! The Tower is such a shock, they did not see this coming is my first thought, it's a huge blow. But secondly I wonder if their life is now changed because of this break up in a very negative way! Like in their mind they had plans to have a holiday together or get a place together, they planned a whole future and now they are on their own, they have to get used to the change of status. With the 10 of Wands they are really struggling with this, this is a overwhelming for them. I wonder also with the 10 of W if they bent over backwards to make the relationship work, they put so much work into it and it's over!

I don't think it necessarily means an affair or someone else, it's just a reeling from the break up!

This is a blow and they are not dealing with it very well! They have to come to terms with how things are now and I recommend not getting involved with anyone for a while, let their heart heal and they have to be realistic about the situation. Things have changed despite trying to hold on to it and they have to accept the changes and be gentle on themselves for a while :)