5 of Swords as a loveable quality?

crystalrose

All of the Fives relate to Mars energy, which is very assertive, so linking that to Swords makes for a highly energetic and focused mental outlook that doesn't take "No" for an answer. I probably could have added "no-BS straight-shooter" to the list.

Thanks, this makes sense. I can see the 5 of Swords as a kind of mental aggression.

crystalrose

I'm guessing assertiveness, mental quickness. You stick to your ideals and aren't one to compromise for convenience. It sounds like you're intellectually stimulating and the fact that you're dedicated to stuff you care about and don't let people dissuade you from your beliefs might be part of it.

I would agree that I'm stimulating intellectually - witty and quick, for sure. I do stick to my ideals and am learning how not to compromise on what's important to me.

crystalrose

Do those last two things ring true for you? I don't know you, so I can't judge.

But here's a thought: Swords are Air, which represents thought. Fives are about change. So you have a quick, adaptable mind, or so they think, that allows you to change direction mid-stream, even if you have to be slightly deceptive to do it. :)

What you said about being quick and adaptable makes sense. It also helps that I have tarot cards to read people before I engage in mental battles! I guess that counts as a bit deceptive. ;)

G6

Thinks they "won" you, beat out the competition.