Frankendecken; Instructions & General discussion

nisaba

Hey!

I know I'm an iggerant monolingual Australian, but since when has *any* German word become a plural by adding an "s"? That's just weird. Freund. Freunden. Freundin. Freundinen. Katz. Katzen. Idiot. Idioten.

<digs quickly down into the sand for protection>

And I've had fun imagining his journey, too.

BlueDragonfly

Here you are! I forgot to bookmark this thread.... :rolleyes:

Le Fanu, Thanks for setting everything up for us!

I'll have to think of some places to take Frank on his visit to Michigan. Hmm....

gregory

cardlady22 said:
Regarding customs forms . . . how should we specify the contents?
78 card samples
Used cards. Gift, No commercial value. $10 ?

VGimlet

I have a few ideas, depending on time of year, where I can take Frank. :D

Mt. Rainier might be fun. Or do a reading with him somewhere at Pike Place Market.

The original Starbucks, perhaps? (I know, I am not a Starbuck drinker, but they were the first place you could get "real" coffee that had been roasted on premisis, at least here. My dad went there at least once a week for his bean fix...).

The fish market might be fun, except we wouldn't want Frankie slimed on his last stop...

nisaba

gregory said:
Used cards. Gift, No commercial value. $10 ?
Gift. Scrap paper. No commercial value. $1.

Le Fanu

Damn, another slight hiccup! I was about to go to the Post Office this morning and send to Oddity. I then discovered that I had put the King of Swords instead of the Knight of Swords from the Papus :( So we have two Kings of Swords. Tomorrow, I shall (hopefully) be able to get the Knight of Swords from my Papus. Looks like I'll only be able to get it sent off on Wednesday as I have a busy day tomorrow...

thorhammer

Never mind, hon :) No great hurry!

It's not like he's got a plane to catch :p!

\m/ Kat

Le Fanu

thorhammer said:
Never mind, hon :) No great hurry!
I don't know whether many of you know, but the ash cloud is now back with us, over Spain & Portugal. Flights from the UK to here were cancelled this weekend, so even if I posted it today it might not actually go anywhere!

nisaba

How does the sky look? How does it smell? I'm really interested in the whole phenomenon.

thorhammer

Le Fanu said:
I don't know whether many of you know, but the ash cloud is now back with us, over Spain & Portugal. Flights from the UK to here were cancelled this weekend, so even if I posted it today it might not actually go anywhere!
Could it go to Oddity surface? She's in Sweden - is that right?

\m/ Kat