Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aries Degree 11 - #11

mooncat2

first posted by huredriel
Am I personalising this sign too much?
I think it's a matter of personal choice how you wish to work with the symbols.
Because I consider this journey as a step by step discovery path I personalise every sign because that is how I get to the understanding of what it means for me..............but I haven't come to any of my own symbols yet and that may make a difference.

The Aries/Libra nodal path is basically about self v others...........the 5/11 houses add extra emphasis to this.

Finding the balance between the two is something we all struggle for.......having it as a nodal path probably means that it has extra importance for your spiritual progress.
The past influence suggests the need for another...........seeing the self as one part of a twosome.
The title to me speaks of *greatness* ........ power, control ...... on a pedestal almost ..... revered, respected, possibly even feared by others.
Looking for these things in someone else..........having someone to love and look up to. Needing someone else to feel whole.

Aries...........self identity..........finding the things you look for in another within yourself.

A person is more comfortable with the south node because its where they're coming from...........been there, done that! It conflicts with the need to develop the qualities of the north node which is unknown territory...........hence the push/pull.
I AM trying to be the best that I can be?
What else can one do!..............and it sure beats doing nothing and accepting the status quo.

I've had to return here from Aries 21 :D

I AM having an identity crisis.
I AM confused.
I AM not the I AM I thought I was. ;)

Try some stream of consciousness writing starting every sentence with I AM...............very revealing.

:love:

huredriel

Mooncat2 said:
I AM having an identity crisis.
I AM confused.
I AM not the I AM I thought I was.
I AM so identifying :D

huredriel

Another thought .......

I AM trying to be the best that I can be?

Been ruminating on this ........ and sent this to someone:

"not something to be *achieved* like an exam ........ more of a daily basis ...... to be the best that you can be each day ...... so that when *judgement* comes and you view yourself, you can see that you did truly achieve it? "

So this is not a hurried symbol ....... one instead that shows you the way forward, what you could achieve ..... a path to walk ....... slowly ...... bit by bit ...... embracing old and new ....... love and fear ..... again ...... and something from a reading I just did ....... *the dance of balance*.

huredriel

Copying in from Aries 1:

Huredriel said:
Was watching this today and it made me think of Aries 1 .... and in one part of it, Mooncat2's tiger

http://www.The212movie.com

and it also made me think of part of the path of Aries 11 .... anyone else agree?