Hidden Sorrows Spread

augursWell

Glad you liked it

Just thought I'd stop by Aeclectic and saw some responses to this thread. I'm glad others are finding it useful and having good readings with it. My how time flies.

sybilthechild

I tried this out and I too am a newbie. Thanks so much I learned alot from it. You have a gift keep it up.

Muir Aingeal

This is an awesome spread! I just tried it out and it told me a lot.

Saphirei

I think I might try this spread on a question regarding a friend of mine. His father killed his mom then himself and hes never gotten over it, and usually tends to see some very odd things around the house and outside... I hope it gives me some good answers for him.

Jenlah R.

I had a friend do this spread in a reading for me using the Dragon Tarot, and it brought up a friendship gone bad that i would rather not remember. it was reassuring to me in letting me know it was not my fault this friend led me into dangerous waters and that i have nothing to fear for he will never be able to harm me. this is a spread that brings up some deep issues at times. I love this spread because it addresses things in your life that you dont always deal with.

Egypt

spread

Thank you for this spread it is very versetile :) I can not wait to try it!