The Tower

Skydancer

Blue Butterfly ~
I like your view #2!!

And I also agree (with Dave?) that the fey looking out the window does not seem overly concerned. So, I'm thinking that the situation just IS and now you need to decide what you are going to do about it. No fault, no blame; just, NOW what are you going to do?? because something definitely needs looking into.

*Skydancer*

rcb30872

This Tower card seems to make more sense to me, than say the other Tower. The fact that it is falling apart, makes me think that it is affecting the root of the problem.

Look at it this way, if you have the roof blown off your house, it is easily fixed, just get a new roof. However, if the foundations start crumbling away, then that is going to affect the whole house, just not one particular thing. Then you have to decide what to do, do you try to fix the problem? Or just bulldoze the house, and build a new one in its place? I would imagine that it would be more cost effective, and ensuring that there is less possibility of further problems later on if you were to just bulldoze the house, and start afresh, build a new house.

lunalafey

wow- when you put it like that! It make way more sense.
To blow the top of something away, one still has something to work with, it may not be what it used to be, but it will be something regardless.
But for the bottom to drop out.....it is a 'start all over' deal.

The Tower of the Fey sometimes reminds me of the Wizard of Oz, how the house got sucked up into the tornado and flew around until it landed in Oz.

One take on the Tower could be a change of scenery, scenery being say, a job, house, relationship; anything that has it's foundation crumbling away.