Deck of the Week Signup Thread - Week 32 - March 10th - March 17th

Elendil

Elendil, I think you are doing a wonderful job with reading the Mary-el intuitively!:heart:

Many thanks for the encouragement and support :) I found today's reading a particular struggle.

Eyebright

Elendil you are doing fab, I love reading your daily draws on the deck. It's not easy that is for sure.

I'll be glad to switch as I'm finding it quite heavy going at times, though I love the deck. I don't think I can use this deck for everyday readings, it's much more suited (for me personally) for deeper readings, and I think it might be good for some shadow work I have lined up...

Cat*

So:
I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:party: :party: :party:
I posted the whole time line through ice age history and archaeology as I see it in and among the cards of the Tarot of the Origins!!!!!
:)
It took me almost 9 hours just to post it- never mind the typing it out.......
Now - - ?? I deserve something!!
Where?? is my reward???
:bugeyed:
Yaaayyy!!!! :party: Wow, what an incredible amount of work! I'm so glad I got a teeny-tiny copy of that deck (which I cut from the Comparative Tarot) so I'll be able to lay out your timeline myself.

And since the internet tells me that nothing says thank you like chocolate, here's a chocolate cake baked in shape of bear with powdered sugar for you! Oh... wait... sorry, that's the wrong one! ;) This one is the right one. And these are for dessert. Enjoy! :D

Asbestos Mango

Well, Dame Fortune's Wheel has been much more yielding the past couple of days. I found some stations on Live 365 that play Celtic music, and the deck seems to like it a lot, and isn't making me work as hard for the interpretations when I look at the cards. The readings seem to just flow now.

See, if you're having a hard time reading with a deck, maybe you just need to find some music that it likes and play it.

Cat*

Strangely enough, being pissed off at the shallowness of the Oracle of Shadows and Light inspired me to get out my drawing pencils again (after an incredibly long time). :bugeyed:

May I present the "Annoyed-with-Insultingly-Shallow-Deck Fairy"? (a bigger version of the image and some backstory can be found on my blog) :D

Attachments

• Annoyed-with-Insultingly-Shallow-Deck Fairy_small.jpg
    Annoyed-with-Insultingly-Shallow-Deck Fairy_small.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 63

Mi-Shell

Mmmmmmmm
munching on my gooodddies! :)
:party:
Yaaayyy!!!! :party: Wow, what an incredible amount of work! I'm so glad I got a teeny-tiny copy of that deck (which I cut from the Comparative Tarot) so I'll be able to lay out your timeline myself.

And since the internet tells me that nothing says thank you like chocolate, here's a chocolate cake baked in shape of bear with powdered sugar for you! Oh... wait... sorry, that's the wrong one! ;) This one is the right one. And these are for dessert. Enjoy! :D

Chiska

Strangely enough, being pissed off at the shallowness of the Oracle of Shadows and Light inspired me to get out my drawing pencils again (after an incredibly long time). :bugeyed:

May I present the "Annoyed-with-Insultingly-Shallow-Deck Fairy"? (a bigger version of the image and some backstory can be found on my blog) :D

I LOVE the glasses! Adds to the whole "Annoyed with Insultingly Shallow Deck" theme.

*rushes off to read blog...*

Elendil

Elendil you are doing fab, I love reading your daily draws on the deck. It's not easy that is for sure.

:) :) :)

...I'm finding it quite heavy going at times, though I love the deck. I don't think I can use this deck for everyday readings, it's much more suited (for me personally) for deeper readings...

I agree entirely with this ^^

DaisyDragonfly

Ludy Lescot is fine - my eyes are craving some colour and brightness though! Still, this deck is one for the bigger spreads, I think. I started out doing a one card draw, but it just wasn't enough: the characters on the cards interact, look backwards and forwards; there's so many little details on the cards (characters coming or going in the distance, hands appearing from nowhere, glimpses of an entirely different landscape beyond an open door) that it lends itself to building a story of what is happening. There's flow between the cards.

It's not digging deep, though. Or I don't, when I use it. And, to be honest, I could do to be using a digging-deep kind of a deck right now. *sigh* Not sure which of my decks I'd use for that.

Karmagoth

Cat* - if your insultingly shallow deck needs a new home by the end of the week please please please can I be top of the list? :heart: