Flornoy's Dodal

conversus

Gregory:

I just used the Boutique site. Roxanne did email me to confirm and sent a paypal notice. Try contacting them by email. They are having technical difficulties!

CED

Happy Christmas!!!

gregory

Thanks - now I have ! I was off line for a couple of days (we are broadband by radio; the main aerial for our sector went down and the road to it was so bad they couldn't get to it till today !)

I have since seen Rox's post and emailed her. I have tried in 5 browsers and got the same error every time.... Sigh.....

rox

news from the front

Snow here. 3 mm paralyzes the country. No mail yesterday. So all orders (up to 2 PM today)were posted today, but won't (we learn to our horror) go off until tomorrow (Saturday). Those in the EU might get their orders before the 25th, but for farther-flung destinations, the outlook is slower...

Yves Le Marseillais

A frenchy order from Marseille

rox said:
Snow here. 3 mm paralyzes the country. No mail yesterday. So all orders (up to 2 PM today)were posted today, but won't (we learn to our horror) go off until tomorrow (Saturday). Those in the EU might get their orders before the 25th, but for farther-flung destinations, the outlook is slower...

Hello Roxanne and Jean Claude,

In spite historical competition between Lyonnais Cardmakers and Marseillais Cardmakers, please send a copy of your Lyonnais Dodal full deck to a marseillais: myself. Ha ha!!

You have already my private home adress and I wish to see this Historical deck full of colors in my Historical Collection in good company.

Now you are transformed in Santa Claus for some days ! :)

Salutations and all this things from South
(also under snow, this morning it snowed on Fos sur mer and in Plan D'Aups Sainte Baume. Little for the moment).

Yves Le Marseillais

gregory

Yeah - 2 inches of snow here and we are cut off..... Bloody ridiculous. But I have at last managed to place an order - by email....!

Greg Stanton

Just ordered mine without a hitch.

Didn't know Dusserre's Dodal was available yet -- but the pictures look lovely. Wouldn't mine one of these as well. I love the yellowed background. Where do I get one?

yaraluna

Bernice said:
Had a thought.

You could re-wrap it up and put it on the christmas tree, then re-live the enjoyment when you open it again. .......and...... deal yourself a Christmas Day Spread :). Relish it in the company of mince tarts & a glass of plonk!

B.

that IS what I am doing!! :)

although, first I have to get a tree! LOL!

yara

gregory

Dussere's Dodal... Ha. OOP for YEARS and they sell for HEAPS. (I have one - bought when it was still "normal" !)

Sought after doesn't begin to..... ;)

Greg Stanton

Oh, I was confusing it with something else.

gregory

Greg Stanton said:
Oh, I was confusing it with something else.
Oh good ! I was afraid I had reduced you to tears.... ;)