7 of Cups Reversed

elena_jaymz

Hi everyone, I have a question about the 7 of Cups Reversed: what does it mean when it refers to what someone wants from someone else? Since I see the 7 of Cups upright as being confused about what you want, because you lack of focus or simply you tend to daydream too much in general, I'd say that its reverse may mean instead the opposite: you're starting getting clear about what you want.

Anyway I'm not sure, what do you think? Thanks.

headincloud

It will reflect the same message of the upright only more intensely so head totally in the clouds or greater confusion than the upright much like moon rx in comparison. The other way it could read is at the other end of the spectrum where the influence is moving out and we begin to see things clearly and make up our mind.

This duality of reversals can be confusing but we always know when a card is rx it will be either an extreme representation of the upright version as in intense or it will at the other end be a weakened energy or influence where the card is moving out.

Only way to tell is from the other cards.

elena_jaymz

It will reflect the same message of the upright only more intensely so head totally in the clouds or greater confusion than the upright much like moon rx in comparison. The other way it could read is at the other end of the spectrum where the influence is moving out and we begin to see things clearly and make up our mind.

This duality of reversals can be confusing but we always know when a card is rx it will be either an extreme representation of the upright version as in intense or it will at the other end be a weakened energy or influence where the card is moving out.

Only way to tell is from the other cards.
Hi headincloud, thank you. Oh I see, so it could mean "greater confusion" as well, so an intensification of its upright meaning then. Anyway I agree, we should look at the other cards as well.

Thirteen

It could also indicate a block on your imagination. You want to imagine how it will be...and you just can't. You lack the ability to daydream. Which could indicate depression. The cups of dreams are "upside-down" and therefore "empty."

elena_jaymz

It could also indicate a block on your imagination. You want to imagine how it will be...and you just can't. You lack the ability to daydream. Which could indicate depression. The cups of dreams are "upside-down" and therefore "empty."

Hi Thirteen, thank you! Wow, that's cool! It makes sense, it's upside-down, so the cups go empty, so yes, it could mean an inability to daydream --> depression, sadness etc.