soul card/personality card

Bat Chicken

I found a site that might interest you - if you haven't been down that road already - but I was looking at the enneagram and MBTI personality correlations with the soul/personality cards. I am an INTP personality type and the correlation is way off for me... It suggests I should be in the 5's.... oh well! :)

I'll be taking your advice and working with these cards... Thank you....

In case you are interested:
http://intraspec.ca/zulu.php

sweet_intuition

Interesting site

I'm an INFP, so I'm spread over the the 4's, 5's, 6's and 9's

Hmmm.. this is food for thought

manda78

my birthdate is 7/15/1978, which just gives me 2000-- So my card is the high priestess- is the card for both personality and soul?
*scratches head*
Edited to say- Nevermind. :D I should have read the above link before posting

Briar Rose

sweet_intuition said:
Actually, your soul card is 1 (Magician) and the wheel of fortune is your Hidden Factor/Teacher card

I am not getting it because 1 and 9 is 10. Can you explain because I am having the same problem:

------

1+9+8+1 = 19

19 personality card?

1 + 9 = 10? Soul card? Why do you drop the 0 after it adds to 10? Let me know because I am adding it to my notebook (journal).

sweet_intuition

HeavensVault said:
1 + 9 = 10? Soul card? Why do you drop the 0 after it adds to 10? Let me know because I am adding it to my notebook (journal).

Because, soul card's are always single digits :)

Hence the remaining card in the "1" series is the Wheel of Fortune, hence that's your Hidden Factor/Teacher card

The crowned one

Personality Card : Sun
Soul Card : Magician
Hidden Factor Card :Wheel of Fortune (known as the Teacher Card)

You are in the Constellation of : Magician (The Principle of Will and Focused Concentration )

And that is what I come up with...neat site!

Briar Rose

Thank you.

kimji

This is so great!!!

ok, i've got some questions please...
but you can't have 28 it's too big.. so i'm a 10?
and the soul card is 1?
sorry i got lost in the teaching card and couldn't figure out how to get that one.. please help. thanks!

kimji

This is so great!

ok, my personality card is 10
soul card is 1
but i got lost in the teaching card.. please assist.

Thanks so much!