keep getting the Topsie Turvets ???

faunabay

I keep getting them in readings and daily drawings and can't figure out what they're trying to tell me! ???

They talk about having your thoughts and beliefs turned upside down. Well I feel like I've finally gotten my thoughts in order! - not wrong!!!

For example I drew 3 cards for today - just to see what I needed to concentrate on. I got:
The Topsie Turvets
The Singer of Healing
Lys of the Shadows

It really seems like I get the Turvets with other cards that talk about changes for the better ???

Are they telling me I'm not thinking correctly? Or maybe telling me I finally have gotten it right?

I'm soooo confused. Does anyone have any suggestions? You know how sometimes it's easier to understand from the outside.

Butterfly

A few things you might want to think about.
My immediate thoughts, when looking at todays layout.- OK, there is an area holding her back at the moment from her healing work. She is not facing the reality of this issue, she believes that everything is fine, she's repressing the confusion she feels. But it's there, and she does feel, but won't (wilfully) acknowledge it.
does that any sense to you?
Alternatively, I know you do a lot of healing work on others- could this be referring to someone you work on, who really needs this message. Someone who is on your thoughts quite a bit at the moment.
If it keeps coming up, I can't help but think it's a message you keep ignoring, an important one you need to address.

faunabay

The thing is usually, even though I may not beable to figure out what it is, when there is something wrong (or I'm doing something backwards) deep down I can feel it. You know almost like a "somethings not right" feeling. But I DON'T have that now. I mean I actually feel I'm finally getting it right.

But after I typed this in last night I began thinking about it again. So I set the turvets card aside and drew one other card to see if I could get more explanation. I got the Faery Who Was Kissed by the Pixies.

I had tried this before and got nothing I understood, but even though I still don't completely understand this made a little bit of sense. For quite a while I"ve been concentrating on getting my finances in order and not relationships. So by pulling the Faery Kissed by the Pixies I wonder if maybe the Turvets are trying to tell me to do both??? Because I have pretty much cut myself off from any type of relationships lately (almost been a hermit).

??????????

Butterfly

Could be. Just the fact that you've come up with it could mean it's buried down there somewhere. As I said the cards gave me a feeling that you've repressed the feelings and confusion/discontent.
Part of moving towards a more healing life is to have it balanced, full and incorporating all emotions.
It's definately worth a though, maybe some further readings faerie or tarot.

faunabay

I really don't know. I'm completely grasping at straws here.
As I said before usually when something like this happens - almost as soon as I see the card some idea or thought jumps into my mind. Almost like it was just there waiting for me to notice it.
But this time I'm absolutely stumped??????? I guess I'll understand it when I'm supposed to. (shrug) It sure is bugging me though. LOL

Butterfly

It couldn't be telling you about someone close could it?
Do you want me to do a small reading? When you look at the card, does it maybe mean something different to you?
Topsie Truvets is a cheeky, cheeky card. Maybe it's having fun with you LOL

faunabay

Butterfly,
Would you do a small reading? See what the faery's tell you, maybe they'll tell you what's going on??? LOL

I'm so so confused that it makes quite a bit of sense they might be playing with me!! And I do finally feel I'm getting things straight in my head after many many moons of being confused! :D
So why would they show up now??

As to it applying to someone else??? The only one I would think about is my Mom. We're really close and she's going through alot of changes as well. But even though she's pretty confused I do see her heading in the right direction too. ???

thanks for all your help!!!
:* :* :*
big kisses your way!

Butterfly

OK, did a quick reading

Did a three card reading- Lys of the Shadows, The Journeyman and the green woman.
Now the way I interpret these is that you are on a real journey. You are healing your shadows, moving towards a place that is a lot more whole and complete, you are dealing with your self-esteem, and the wounded parts of yourself. But ner nerny ner ner (green womans words not mine) I'm that wild part that hasn't been tamed yet.
There is no doubt it's there, there's some weeds in your healing garden!! They may be tricking you- maybe they're out in beautiful flower, but they are weeds nonetheless.
When I asked the faeries what were the weeds in your healing garden I got Geeeoooo the slow.
My advice, give it time. Something is still not right, but it's going to reveal itself, slowly, in its own time, when you are more prepared. For now, know that your life is moving on the right track. Don't be complacent, just watch and observe, and your confusion and untamed weed will slowly be revealed!
Sorry, if this is babble. My faeries truly unleash something in me!

faunabay

That's soooo interesting because I've been getting Geeeooooo the Slow lately too. :) I have been paying attention to him and taking things slower - not pushing too hard like I have in the past. And I absolutely love the Green Woman!!!! I love her caring, sassy attitude! LOL

Actually the only one out of the 4 you drew that I haven't gotten very recently is the Journeyman!

Butterfly you've helped alot! That makes so much sense. I do feel much better than I ever have before. And I am planning an actual move within in next 2 months. But I also feel kind of weird! Like I know something's going to happen but don't know what or when??? I dont' think it's going to be bad just completely different! :) I feel it'll be something that'll knock me for a loop, but will be very good for me in the long run!