2012 Edition Victorian Romantic

WyrdRaven

I am also excited about the reprint. But OH I wish they would not change the card images. Changing the backs is enough for us to tell one printing from another.

Pam O

I am also excited about the reprint. But OH I wish they would not change the card images. Changing the backs is enough for us to tell one printing from another.

They really have to change the images, or those of us who are addicted to MRP decks would have no reason to buy, and their sales would be down so much it would be hard for them to make enough $ to be worth reprinting.

If you are really wanting the 1st edition, just put out your intention, and the Universe should come through for you in one way or another. If you believe you really deserve to get it, you will find a way...somehow, or that is what I believe anyway.
GOOD luck!

Queen of Disks

I am happy to see a new edition. I like the new Queen of Swords better, the old one reminded me of Professor Quirrell in the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone movie. :p I was too broke for the first edition, maybe I can get it this time around. ;)

Myrrha

I've always been on the fence about the VR. It does look like a deck with real fluidity and emotional impact, but with a barrier that makes it seem like readings would require a lot of words and explanations.

The cards I like best have a kind of "dance hall" feel to them so I love the new Hanged Dancer card (just what I would call it as "Hanged Lady" wouldn't be accurate and "Hanged Woman" doesn't sound very Victorian). All the new cards seem to be clearer and have more impact than the older ones. I hope they make a bunch of changes!

Zezina

I love my Victorian Romantic Tarot just the way it is, even more now it's in its own lovely pink baba-prague VR Empress bag.

While the VR card-stock is certainly bent, I still find the deck easier to shuffle than decks with metallic edges, which I find can often clump together.

HighPriestess

I'm so excited for this deck! I signed up as soon as the newsletter came in. I'm looking forward to my Victorian Flower Oracle and BG2 getting a "companion" deck.

Disa

I must be missing something? I do not have a facebook account. Is there no other way to get the newsletter or to get on the pre-order list? I have tried at the website, and it keeps saying to confirm my subscription in the "email they just sent me". But I've tried twice and have not gotten any email that allows me to confirm it. What am I doing wrong?

Bluefeet

I must be missing something? I do not have a facebook account. Is there no other way to get the newsletter or to get on the pre-order list? I have tried at the website, and it keeps saying to confirm my subscription in the "email they just sent me". But I've tried twice and have not gotten any email that allows me to confirm it. What am I doing wrong?

You can join the pre-order list for the new Victorian Romantic Tarot here!

Pam O

You can join the pre-order list for the new Victorian Romantic Tarot here!

That is the fb sign up page.
Here is the direct link to sign up from my Baba email:
baba-store.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6c702abf1992402f857283f1c&id=51d1d0decc&e=07f805f575

If it does not work for any reason, you are welcome to email me (or PM your email address) and I will be happy to forward the Baba email to you. :)
Take care,
Pam