Wildwood Tarot

Aulruna

Hmmmm. That tile image is the Ancestor reworked in a different style.

I would be sooooo sorry if they did that. Worthington's art could portray something new instead of taking the magickal, journeying quality out of Chesca Potter's visions :(

inanna_tarot

EEEP

I love that card on the box of the deck! I love Will Worthington's stuff anyways, but that is just STUNNING.

Even MORE excited about this deck now!

Aerin

MoonGypsy said:
Is there anyway to download it without actually printing it? It is 160 pages. :eek:

Hugs,
MGxxx

I don't think that button is to print the manual, it's to print the webpage.

AJ

correct...I just tried it. Just that webpage.

MoonGypsy

AJ said:
correct...I just tried it. Just that webpage.
Thanks! :laugh: Coffee...i need coffee...:p

WolfSpirit

inanna_tarot said:
EEEP

I love that card on the box of the deck! I love Will Worthington's stuff anyways, but that is just STUNNING.

Even MORE excited about this deck now!

Yes I really love it too :)
And if you click on Look Inside, you get to see the Fool, and that looks gorgeous too.
Hard to tell from two cards but I think I may like this Worthington deck even more than the Druidcraft.

inanna_tarot

more than the druidcraft??? steady on ;)

Wendywu

Can you see anyone's feet yet???

Just askin' ..... :D

I love the Druidcraft (I trimmed mine totally and it's wonderful), the Greenwood is an incredibly special deck and I don't have the words - but this new Wildwood - I don't know yet. I need to know if it's trading on the Greenwood in some way because if it is, I fear that will sour the deck for me. I hope it isn't the case because I too like Will Worthington's work.