What's the Postman Bringing You? New 2009 Thread Part 2

Briar Rose

MsRubyRain said:
Today I got UKIYOE Tarot. It's a gorgeous deck.

Yes, it is. I have it and I love it. You'll find it a gentle deck, and truthful and comforting. The colors are bright, and go good together.

I am waiting for the Dream Enchantress this week. I love watercolors, so I am hoping I will gel with this deck.

Dusk Till Dawn

Yesterday, I went shopping for Sam's birthday. Stopped by my favorite shop. My Heart skipped a beat, when I found a shrinkwrapped Bohemian Gothic.

Wendywu

I bought a Circle of Life from Book Depository. What with the strikes and all, I bet it's a while before I actually see it .......

conversus

Tarot of the Witches

Yesterday I bought a used copy of the Tarot of the Witches by Fergus Hall. I had seen it in Half-Price Books for a couple of weeks now, and there it was on Halloween, so now I have a copy of a whimsical, yet iconic deck.

I have a copy of the Tarot Noir on order, hopefully with two devils!

Happy All Saints, everybody!

CED

Astraea Aurora

The mail man brought me the Whimsical Tarot plus companion book yesterday!! :D :D :D Now, I can't use it, yet. It's already wrapped in lovely Christmas paper, waiting for that special night. :(

Still waiting for Graven Images, Buckland Romani 2nd and Fantod.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

Ascot

The Morgan-Greer Tarot and The Roots of Asia Tarot (yes, excited!!) :D:D

zan_chan

Just got my Fairy Angel bag (not that it looks like either fairies or angels) from Baba Studio today. It's beautiful and it really matches well to the VRG. Can't wait to order more soon!

Glastonbury Ed

The Maroon Tarot should be wending it's way to me from Poland as we speak. I'm really excited as I have patiently waited for the complete deck to be available for years now.

thorhammer

I got the Norse Tarot in the mail today :) I like it, it's got a kind of stylised grace that's missing from the freeform style of the Northern Shadows.

\m/ Kat

MysticalMoose

I'm awaiting a Wolf Pack in the mail. I've wanted one for aaaaaages & just saw one on a BUY IT NOW ~ so I did :D