It's the all singing, all dancing enabling Thread #2

Amary

I need enabling on the Baroque Bohemian Cats (Is Gregory around?) and the Touchstone. :) They, along with the Anna K are really the only things left on my wish-list...

divinemsm

There is an app on facebook where you can send your friends Tarot cards. Faunabay was sending me Osho Zen until I bought the deck. Another friend of ours has been sending me Touchstone. The artworks is layed out in a way that is warm and inviting. I am normally not interested in "artsy" decks but this one just really grows on you after a while.
And I love my Circle of Life. The art is very expressive and extremely readable.

quintessence

I need more enabling on the Anna K. The cards look intriguing, but the cost in English currency plus the shipping puts it out of my reach currently.

nisaba

Never mind, it'll become more affordable. Or you'll get some Christmas Money, which is *obviously* all about Tarot.

Well, we may have lost our singing and dancing in the new thread, but we certainly haven't lost our spirit!

zan_chan

quintessence said:
I need more enabling on the Anna K. The cards look intriguing, but the cost in English currency plus the shipping puts it out of my reach currently.

Well, if you think its expensive now, wait until she stops making them and they're going on ebay for two, three, FIVE times as much as they are now!

And plus, if you order directly from Anna, she signs your deck with your name and makes it specially yours forever-- not something you can get someday on ebay.

Wendywu

nisaba said:
Well, we may have lost our singing and dancing in the new thread, but we certainly haven't lost our spirit!

I noticed that!! I wanna sing and dance again!

And everyone should buy the Anna K - they really should. Nisaba, it has the same sort of mental "feel" as Granny's deck......

nisaba

Argh! That's below-the-belt-enabling!

Amary

nisaba said:
Argh! That's below-the-belt-enabling!

sloooowly reaches for brain bleach...

Anyway, the Anna K may be pricey, but it'll also be easy to sell. There are a lot of people wishlisting this deck- and you NEVER see it on eBay! So on the off chance that if you do buy it, you don't like it (and how can you not like it? The swords suit alone is freaking brilliant!) it'll be easy enough to get most of your money back.

avalonian

nisaba said:
Anna K. Seems I can't enter a perfectly innocuous thread without someone mentions this deck in passing. I suppose I'll just have to buy it now.

I'm amazed that a woman of your evidently discerning taste hasn't bought it yet. It is full of character, quirky, unique, speaks its mind. When it has something to say it just comes right out and says it, in a way that no other does. Always entertaining, never boring, always makes me smile and often makes me laugh.

Think the two of you would get on extremely well.

:) :) :)